so do i just totally suck at this game?..

After having a good run and building my bankroll up pretty good I am having a bad run and everything seems to be going against me, this hand in particular really disturbed me and I'd like some input on wether I played badly, got outplayed, etc. I guess my check on the turn is where I lost the pot but I was taking the opportunity for a free card figuring the guy had to have at least SOME kind of hand that he would call me with. Please only flame if it is warranted, heh.FullTiltPoker Game #173516477: Table Clark (6 max) - $3/$6 - Limit Hold'em - 10:18:36 ET - 2005/08/03Seat 3: Michael Gracz ($100)Seat 4: jaspiras ($142.50)Seat 5: jduncan13 ($100)Seat 6: Hatch ($52.50)Michael Gracz posts the small blind of $1.50jaspiras posts the big blind of $3The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Hatch [Qc Tc]jduncan13 foldsHatchet01 raises to $6Michael Gracz calls $4.50jaspiras folds*** FLOP *** [3s 4c 2c]Michael Gracz checksHatch bets $3Michael Gracz raises to $6Hatch raises to $9Michael Gracz calls $3*** TURN *** [3s 4c 2c] [4h]Michael Gracz checksHatch checks*** RIVER *** [3s 4c 2c 4h] [Jh]Michael Gracz bets $6Hatch foldsUncalled bet of $6 returned to Michael GraczMichael Gracz shows [Td Qd] (a pair of Fours)Michael Gracz wins the pot ($32)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $33 | Rake $1Board: [3s 4c 2c 4h Jh]Seat 3: Michael Gracz (small blind) collected ($32)Seat 4: jaspiras (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: jduncan13 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Hatch (button) folded on the River

I'd continue with betting the turn. I don't know why you slowed down.posting results usually isn't good...but, I think if you bet there he has to fold or raise and try to outplay you.More often than not you'll get a fold cuz he has you on ace high, and since we see he only has Q high he really can only raise you abck and that my friend would be a superb play with his holding.- Jordan