• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They say the same thing in Fargo, the movie, Tim, and it was no more true then. It's just a joke.

Just saw the first ep... already addicted. I just wanted to yell "I'm going on an adventure!"

show is friggn fantastic.

I don't know where this is going, because at this rate, they kill more characters than there are cast. But Jesus, I'm in. My expectations were ridiculous, and it met them.

• Like 1

Thought the secondary actors were pretty bad. But overall really liked how they leveraged the Fargo Universe. BBT is a good sociopath. Really looking forward to see how they develop characters. I'm guessing some of the characters that start as minor pieces (like Carradine) will evolve into more substantial arcs.

FYI: This show is already streaming on Netflix in Holland:

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Fargo/70285785?trkid=50000009&leid=534

They don't have the whole season already, just episode 1. I assume they will release the new episodes as they air.

• Like 1

I didn't get to watch last night. I couldn't figure out how to start a show at the beginning that was currently airing. Just got google fiber tv and I'm also an idiot. So it will wait!

New episode was great. I really like the female cop, and Bob Odenkirk is great too, and Billy Bob and Freeman and Carradine and Platt and Goldberg and his deaf partner. Even Colin Hanks is fine. The whole thing is great. If I had 2 criticisms:

- I can't really buy Dennis from It's Always Sunny. He's too ridiculous, but that might just be because I know him from It's Always Sunny.

- I don't like how it says 'Out of respect for the dead the rest is presented exactly as it happened' or whatever, because it's clearly not exact. It can't possibly be, not because it's too ridiculous but because nobody can possibly know what private conversations were had, and surely they've taken some liberties. "Based on a true story," fine. "We've changed the names but otherwise it's exact," no, I don't believe you.

But I love it, best thing on tv now (other than maybe GoT).

- I don't like how it says 'Out of respect for the dead the rest is presented exactly as it happened' or whatever, because it's clearly not exact. It can't possibly be, not because it's too ridiculous but because nobody can possibly know what private conversations were had, and surely they've taken some liberties. "Based on a true story," fine. "We've changed the names but otherwise it's exact," no, I don't believe you.

jayzgas_face2.jpg

They say the same thing in Fargo, the movie, Tim, and it was no more true then. It's just a joke.

• Like 3