So, I've been a fan of Daniel for quite some time now, and it came to a point where I thought: "hey, why not paint him?" - so, I did. dnegreanu_by_bennyboner-d7e7q3m.jpg

With him being a hockey fan and all, I wanted to do something a bit more original than the standard portrait-ish thing. (The full res image is available on my deviant-art, but not sure if I'm allowed to post the link or not.) c:

Tools used: Wacom Bamboo with Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop CS6. Time spent: around 18-20 hours total.

What do you guys think? And is there any other fellow creatives in here that would like to share their fanart? Please do!

And yes, I’m sloppy. Deal with it. <3<3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the modern day pottery.

Its obviously very good and you have a lot of talent.   Here's a paint I did of Daniel and Lindgren.     It took me about 2 minutes.

they all leave me eventually. but everybody needs a friend in here. and i could be a friend to you.

Well, it's a bit hard for me to know that, isn't it?

Or maybe I'm just retarded. There's a decent possibility for that as well.

Cause' it's the full-res image. I was unsure whether to post the link or not, since I didn't want it to look like I was shamelessly promoting myself.

I'll remove it though, if it's against the rules. (I just now admitted that I haven't read them. So, as I said above, there's a big possibility of me being retarded...)

see, my boy, a long time ago, when the forum was still young and new and happy, a boy not unlike yourself came wandering into our world with some fresh made pottery for daniel. it was one of the all time threads. no one really knows what happened to the kid, he probably grew up to be an insurance salesman, or maybe a professional artist. IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW REALLY. but one things for sure, pottery is cool.

• Like 1

your drawing isn't that bad though. the maple leafs were on the hbo thing this year, so thats cool. and it looks like danny, so you go that going for you.

Well, thank you! Kind... *insert appropriate honorific address to gender here*

It's a bit of a rushed work, though. You can clearly see it in the high-res. But it was just for fun.

And it's not my usual style - I like dark, Tim Burton-esque looks.

I'm quite pleased with it, nontheless!

whatever happens, don't leave. please don't leave us.

Well, that was... foreboding. Are you sure the boy just... disappeared?

Well, thank you! Kind... *insert appropriate honorific address to gender here*

It's a bit of a rushed work, though. You can clearly see it in the high-res. But it was just for fun.

And it's not my usual style - I like dark, Tim Burton-esque looks.

I'm quite pleased with it, nontheless!

do you play Norwegian Death Metal while creating your art ?

Well, that was... foreboding. Are you sure the boy just... disappeared?

they all leave me eventually. but everybody needs a friend in here. and i could be a friend to you.

• Like 2

do you play Norwegian Death Metal while creating your art ?

Actually! While I'm delving into the wonderful world of grotesque Tim Burton inspired art, I listen to the cries of babies, with a touch of reverb and soft-synth added on top. It's quite beautiful.

it's a tarp narum

Not sure if I should be thrilled or scared. But I'm a trusting guy, so I'm sure (hoping) it's bona fide.

oh, its bona fide.

Friend.

first things first, lets hear about your life. A/S/L/S?

Why is there an extra "S" in there? Is this a trick question?