Questions about Live NL Tournies in LV

I am heading to Vegas next week for the first time, and already asked you guys about where to play NL tournies and where to find schedules. Thanks for the help with that.I was wondering if you could help me out with other questions about these tournaments. I have heard that it is VERY hard to get into one of these NL tournies. Do you have to arrive early to get a seat? If so how early? Anything else I should know about these tournaments?Any help is appreciated. Thanks again

hey!any sugestions on where to play???? I'll be in Vegas on Jan 6th.... staying at the Orleans as they are said to have a decent room...Any inside knowledge woulg be appreciated!both limit upto 5-10 and tourney info!Thanks!Ryan

I tried to get into the Orleans tournament while in Vegas earlier this year, and there was a huge line of people signing up. It's a great game with a lot of action, but you better get there a bit earlier than an hour ahead of time.The Bellagio has a weekly game of course, but it's salty ($540 I think...).