gsn high stakes poker

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just tell you that it was another very interesting episode. The very last hand of the night was just nuts. Aces vs. Kings.....I won't spoil it for you when someone gets the torrent up.

Can someone please explain how I can download it and want program to use to run it?
Google BitComet. Its the fastest and best torrent client IMO. Just download it then click on the link and chose to "open with bitcomet. Then voila. Your downloading.

I am having problems finding a torrent program for my computer. I tried bit comet but that doesn't seem to want to cooperate on my computer.Tonight's show was excellent. I will definitely buy High Stakes Poker when it comes out on TV.

I am having problems finding a torrent program for my computer. I tried bit comet but that doesn't seem to want to cooperate on my computer.Tonight's show was excellent. I will definitely buy High Stakes Poker when it comes out on TV.
do you mean dvd

I'm sorry, this is annoying, but can someone walk me through how I can watch these torrents? I see tons of cool stuff posted on this forum I would love to watch.I downloaded it but I don't have a program on my computer to watch it with. What do I need?

I'm sorry, this is annoying, but can someone walk me through how I can watch these torrents? I see tons of cool stuff posted on this forum I would love to watch.I downloaded it but I don't have a program on my computer to watch it with. What do I need?
Do you have a monitor with your computer??? I noticed when I downloaded things. I could not see them unless I had a monitor to view it on.

I thought it was a pretty good show tonight. I was glad to see Buss get back in there and take down that monster pot ($153k). Poor guy seemed nervous as hell.I am definitely tired of Sheikan though. I wish I could say it was part of his strategy, but all he does is get people mad at him. Players give him absolutely zero action unless they have very strong hands.