Pokerstars Update - Cool Feature (ish)

Noticed on the lastest pokerstars update that there is now a yellow card next to some players in Tournament player lists. It turns out this is players you have left a note on in previous tournaments! Not sure if its entirely helpful as this 1st player i checked had the simple note - fish !!!! :club:

Oh it's way more than that. They finally instituted FTP's system of color-coded notes. Gold is just the default.
I did wonder why it was it was yellow/gold. I figured it might have been a chat ban warning as in Football when you get a yellow to warn and a red is a sending off. Oh and very funny merc :club:
I did wonder why it was it was yellow/gold. I figured it might have been a chat ban warning as in Football when you get a yellow to warn and a red is a sending off. Oh and very funny merc :club:
confused me there with the whole "in football you get a yellow for warning and a red is a send off" statement then it all made sense when i saw that you are from scotland, well played sir, well played