I F'n Hate Full Tilt Right Now

Currently, it is in the middle of my 30 minute layoff to because it froze up again. At one point this evening, I counted 18 disconnect/reconnects in a 60 second period. I realize that I do not play as high of stakes as some of you, but I am extremely pissed. I don't know how those of you who are left on FTP take it. I'm ready to shoot Jesus and Andy Bloch in the head.Venting is now over. I apologize for wasting seconds of your lives with this, but I needed to get it out.

Mines been doin that alot lately too. Just e-mail them and be calm and explain the problem and there's some steps like doing a traceroute n whatnot.. they'll guide you through to look into it.

lol everything is ****ing upfolded AK like 3 times and QQ JJ A FEW timwes from timing out.'loool'QQ right nowty ftp

I followed the e-mail that GWCGWC posted in the FTP freezing up thread and everything seems to be working fine so far. If I make it through the night without a "not responding" and a few disconnects, I will consider it a success.

I've gone so far as to completely wipe FTP off my computer and d/l the program from scratch. Didn't work. Is it possible Stars put in a bug that corrupts the FTP client? paranoia self destroia

I made it through most of the evening then finally disco'ed three handed on a 9 person. I was somehow lucky enough to make it to heads up with about 4 bb left when I reconnected. Now I wish there was a restore option to go back to the old software.

aside from it freezing for about 30 secs once an hour i really havent had any problems. I guess affects each computer differently.
Yeah, this is what I was getting. No disconnects though. Table would freeze, cards and buttons would disappear. I could still hear the action and would still be prompted to act on my turn but there were no buttons or the buttons wouldn't respond and I would time out.

disconnects all over the place for me. It's made ppl leave my tables and cost me money for sure and it's really tilting thew 14th time it happens.