article on cardplayer: http://www.cardplayer.com/magazine/article/16465excerpt on 2003 WSOP:SF: Nope. Either win it all or get nothing. Look what happened at the 2003 World Series. I never cut a deal there.MK: You didn't?SF: No. Chris Moneymaker and I went to heads up. I went to the bathroom, saw Chris in there, and he said, "Sam, let's do some business." I said, "Chris, what kind of business do you want to do?" He said he wanted to negotiate. I told him, "Listen, buddy, I don't know you and I don't want to embarrass you with my offer." He had $5 million or $6 million out of $8.5 million in chips and he wanted to chop it. I'm telling you, Michael, he would have been willing to take less than half.

old news, though Ive never seen the claim that sam thought moneymaker would take less than half before, its common knowledge that chris approached sam during the break and offered to split the prize money 50-50 even though sam was shortstacked.

article on cardplayer: http://www.cardplayer.com/magazine/article/16465excerpt on 2003 WSOP:SF: Nope. Either win it all or get nothing. Look what happened at the 2003 World Series. I never cut a deal there.MK: You didn't?SF: No. Chris Moneymaker and I went to heads up. I went to the bathroom, saw Chris in there, and he said, "Sam, let's do some business." I said, "Chris, what kind of business do you want to do?" He said he wanted to negotiate. I told him, "Listen, buddy, I don't know you and I don't want to embarrass you with my offer." He had $5 million or $6 million out of $8.5 million in chips and he wanted to chop it. I'm telling you, Michael, he would have been willing to take less than half.
ZOMG breaking news!!!11!!some planes just hit some buildings in New York!
:club::D:D:D :icon_hand:I hope you get kicked in the nuts really really hard tonite from your boyfriend.
you sick ************
:club::D:D:D :icon_hand:I hope you get kicked in the nuts really really hard tonite from your boyfriend.
Not cool bro. Not cool at all.
too soon?
Is the way he worded the quote funny to anyone else?