Midwestern Poker Regionals At Caesars, In

When is the main event and what is the buyin?Also a link to the structure would be sweet.
http://www.harrahs.com/EventsDetail.do?loc...%20ChampionshipHere is the complete tournament schedule. The Main Event is a 2 day tournament, starts on Feb 18th. The buyin is 2500+100. I haven't found anything for the structures of the events. Im pretty sure the 300+40 is 1500 starting stack, with the blinds starting out at 25-25 and 30 minute levels. But haven't heard anything on the main event.
http://www.harrahs.com/EventsDetail.do?loc...%20ChampionshipHere is the complete tournament schedule. The Main Event is a 2 day tournament, starts on Feb 18th. The buyin is 2500+100. I haven't found anything for the structures of the events. Im pretty sure the 300+40 is 1500 starting stack, with the blinds starting out at 25-25 and 30 minute levels. But haven't heard anything on the main event.
tyI might make it out for the main event if the structure is decent.
tyI might make it out for the main event if the structure is decent.
I just talked to of my friends that played in it last year and he said he thought they started with 5k in chips and 1 hour levels.
I just talked to of my friends that played in it last year and he said he thought they started with 5k in chips and 1 hour levels.
1 hr levels is pretty weak for a main event...I wonder what the levels are.
1 hr levels is pretty weak for a main event...I wonder what the levels are.
I just got off the phone with caesars. The guy told me you start with 5k in chip with 1 hour levels, and the blinds start at 25-25.

What does sponsored event mean?February 10Event #3No-Limit Hold 'Em Tournament$1,000 Entry Fee + $60 RegistrationSponsored Event, 3 p.m.No-Limit Hold 'Em Tournament$500 Entry Fee + $50 RegistrationThis may be doable for me

What does sponsored event mean?February 10Event #3No-Limit Hold 'Em Tournament$1,000 Entry Fee + $60 RegistrationSponsored Event, 3 p.m.No-Limit Hold 'Em Tournament$500 Entry Fee + $50 RegistrationThis may be doable for me
I think its just basically a 2nd chance event

I've dont pretty decent online lately, so I'm going to play in more tourneys, Im going to play in 300+40 on the 12th, then the 2nd chance on the 13th, then 300+40 on the 15th, and the 500+50 on the 16th. If I run well I'll most likley play the main event. Im probably going to get a room for the whole week, 75 a night is pretty damn cheap, nice rooms too. I only live about an hour from there but hell its not worth the hassle of driving back and forth every night. So if any of you are plan on playing, and want do some drinking afterwards let me know.

By any chance did you go to Tunica DNA??
By any chance did you go to Tunica DNA??Edit-didnt meant to post twice sorry

Event 7 looks awful tempting. I almost never get a chance to play Omaha live. However it's a pretty long drive from Detroit.February 14Event #7No-Limit, 1/2 Hold 'Em - 1/2 Omaha High$300 Entry Fee + $40 Registration