Who Would You Like To See At The Final Table With Dn?

Who would you like to see at the final table with DN?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The "Skilled" Final Table Picks

• Amnon Filippi
    • Kenny Tran
    • Bruno Fitoussi
    • John Hanson
    • David Singer
    • Freddy Deeb
    • Tim Phan
    • Barry Greenstein
    • Mike Matusow
    • Gabe Kaplan
    • Thor Hansen
    • Chris Reslock
    • Greg Raymer
    • Mark Gregorich
    • Justin Bonomo
    • Stephen Wolff
    • Dewey Tomko
    • Noah Jefferson
    • Patrick Pezzin
    • Max Pescatori
  2. 2. The "Entertaining" Final Table Picks

• Amnon Filippi
    • Kenny Tran
    • Bruno Fitoussi
    • John Hanson
    • David Singer
    • Freddy Deeb
    • Tim Phan
    • Barry Greenstein
    • Mike Matusow
    • Gabe Kaplan
    • Thor Hansen
    • Chris Reslock
    • Greg Raymer
    • Mark Gregorich
    • Justin Bonomo
    • Stephen Wolff
    • Dewey Tomko
    • Noah Jefferson
    • Patrick Pezzin
    • Max Pescatori

go out and do something with your life...holy **** who has this much time on their hands
I know, last night I was on here for like 7 hours and there was that squrrel guy posting away.And most of his posts were just lame attempts at humor, with inside jokes that nobody got.He's probably going to be here tomorrow, posting more stuff....
How is that any different from you?You guys ought to lighten up a bit.
I seem to waste all my good jokes.I'll type slowBy saying I was here 7 hours, I was saying we all spend alot of time here.By posting what I did, then saying he'll be here tomorrow posting some more, I was pointing to the poster in all of us.This is a classic sketch from Cheers with Me playing Norm, and you the random guy that sa in the bar and drank with Norm for 11 hours, The part of Sam was played by Tucker, and Cubs played the Rhea Pearlman role ( sorry Cubs)
:club: I vote you clean your house tomorrow :D
I actually do have some more to do tomorrow.....but shh don't post it too loudly or cubsfan and balloonguy will lay the smackdown on that ****. Posting is serious stuff, you know!PS - If that was sarcasm Balloonguy then I definitely missed it. Score one for balloonguy I guess?

O.P. can you make another poll? Im really really curious of what peoples thoughts are on this subject and this one kinda got off topic.

O.P. can you make another poll? Im really really curious of what peoples thoughts are on this subject and this one kinda got off topic.
zomg sure!People seem to be voting in this one just fine, besides I wouldn't want to stir up the thread Nazi..
I seem to waste all my good jokes.I'll type slowBy saying I was here 7 hours, I was saying we all spend alot of time here.By posting what I did, then saying he'll be here tomorrow posting some more, I was pointing to the poster in all of us.This is a classic sketch from Cheers with Me playing Norm, and you the random guy that sa in the bar and drank with Norm for 11 hours, The part of Sam was played by Tucker, and Cubs played the Rhea Pearlman role ( sorry Cubs)
:club::D :D :D :D :) I'm actually standing in my living room as I'm applauding this classic comedy.Ranks up there with Ron Mexico typing in all caps for the deaf guy.Balloon Guy = "teh nutz"
Yeah that kinda sucks for me.

Noah Jefferson FTW HES UNDER RATED. HE WAS THE 3RD PRESIDENT OF K-MART RIGHT?