***noob Alert!***

You know lately when I'm leaving work I'll be driving home and listening to my lebatard podcasts and just loving life and I'll got make my turn from 13th into main and some douchecocker wil be crossing the street and goddammit if this dirty bastard isn't walking about as slow as possible. Just really taking his sweet ass time to cross the street. My daddy always told me that you hurry your ass through an imtersection because its downright rude to hold up traffic like that. I tell ya the next time it happens I might lay on my horn, let that lolly gagger know what's up.

You know lately when I'm leaving work I'll be driving home and listening to my lebatard podcasts and just loving life and I'll got make my turn from 13th into main and some douchecocker wil be crossing the street and goddammit if this dirty bastard isn't walking about as slow as possible. Just really taking his sweet ass time to cross the street. My daddy always told me that you hurry your ass through an imtersection because its downright rude to hold up traffic like that. I tell ya the next time it happens I might lay on my horn, let that lolly gagger know what's up.

Lay on the horn? You must drive a hybrid. Just mow him down and rubber stamp his likeness on your door.

Has to catch it first.

It won't, the Hemi in the truck is electronically limited to like 112MPH I believe. Have to wait for him to stop for a few (dozen) cocktails and then I can crap on it in the parking lot.

112mph? Thats probably for the best. I wish mine had that. Its so much fun, yet scary at 120. 130 scared the shit out of me

But on those long trips on open road, there is soooo much left on the throttle while doing my usual 79mph. Begs for more, The Commodore does