Everyone always talks about the biggest, juiciest, cash games that go on during the series. So, my question for DN is why hasn't he been playing in any of them? I bet they got 3 tables of the big game going. DN is always complaining about all the hold'em, so why not take a couple days off and make some money in the cash games.

Cuz he can play in them any time of the year.He's chipleader in the shorthanded event right now, and a bracelet carries so much more prestige and exposure than any of the money he could be winning in the side games.Just the photos and videos of him on Espn and Cardplayer wearing the FCP gear alone are worth too much to him in promoto give up.

Everyone always talks about the biggest, juiciest, cash games that go on during the series. So, my question for DN is why hasn't he been playing in any of them? I bet they got 3 tables of the big game going. DN is always complaining about all the hold'em, so why not take a couple days off and make some money in the cash games.
:Dt_new.gif:club:
So, my question for DN is
He isn't playing the cash games because he spends all of his free time answering questions from people on his poker forum.