there's a car in the kitchen!!!

If you watch Full House, you are either a 9 year old girl, or a flaming homosexual. Take your pick.
I'm Dave Coulier, with a box of Kleenex in my hands, weeping hysterically, listening to "Glory Days."So, actually, I'm both.Wang
If you watch Full House, you are either a 9 year old girl, or a flaming homosexual. Take your pick.
A friend of mine has a T-shirt that says "I had sex with the Olson twins... BEFORE they were famous!"
unfortunately, i saw that one today as well. i also saw it last week. gotta love daytime tv.
unfortunately? what?SOMEONE CALL DANNY TANNER CUZ I JUST MADE A "FULL HOUSE!!"King Jack not suited
unfortunately, i saw that one today as well. i also saw it last week. gotta love daytime tv.
unfortunately? what?SOMEONE CALL DANNY TANNER CUZ I JUST MADE A "FULL HOUSE!!"King Jack not suited
I actually said that once at a home game once....but noone got it.....RIGGED.
  • 1 month later...
If you watch Full House, you are either a 9 year old girl, or a flaming homosexual.  Take your pick.
A friend of mine has a T-shirt that says "I had sex with the Olson twins... BEFORE they were famous!"
www.tshirthell.com
  • 5 months later...
That's like the funniest thing i've ever heard! :club:

Where the hell did this thread come from?lockpz9.gif