f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, Marry, or Kill?1) Becky Donaldson2) Topanga Lawrence3) Lois Griffin (ignore the fact that she is a cartoon)Discuss
1. Fuck2. Marry before she got fat. Now I wave her away dismissively.3. Fuck her just because she's been with Gene Simmons.
the idea is you have to f.uck one, marry one, and kill one. this thread has potential. just keep making your own.women of power editionmadeline albright031008madeline_albright.jpghillary clintonlink.hillary.clinton.jpgoprah winfreyoprahwinfrey1.jpgnow thats a choice.
i believe the correct answer is kill myself
Fuck, Marry, or Kill?1) Becky Donaldsonre11.jpg2) Topanga Lawrencefishelpic.jpg3) Lois Griffin (ignore the fact that she is a cartoon)lois.gifDiscuss*Edited because bluff didnt watch tv in the 90's
EDIT becuase apparently i didnt play right the first time1- Becky.. kill.. shes the oldest of the 32- Topanga.. F .. i dont care what people say3- Lois- MARRY IN A HEARTBEAT!!! She's a great homemaker, she cooks, she can take care of the kids, and she has some freak in her!!! what else can you ask for?
the idea is you have to f.uck one, marry one, and kill one. this thread has potential. just keep making your own.women of power editionmadeline albright031008madeline_albright.jpghillary clintonlink.hillary.clinton.jpgoprah winfreyoprahwinfrey1.jpgnow thats a choice.
This one is too easy though. The point is to make it a hard decision.Obviously you kill Oprah, marry Hilary and, f Mads(and yes I was getting mad about people not playing right but I'm too complacent to do something about it)
This one is too easy though.  The point is to make it a hard decision.Obviously you kill Oprah, marry Hilary and, censored Mads(and yes I was getting mad about people not playing right but I'm too complacent to do something about it)
This decision is made under the assumption that Oprah is mortal. She is also omniscient so I would watch what I said if I were you.