• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I'm from Lincoln, so who the hell else am I going to root for. Essay is a hobo who roots for the best teams, and also likes like alabama and Notre Dame or some shit, so he is a scumbag, just for a

not for kentucky so far.

Naismith was a winner

Is Rush really coming out after this year?
He would have gone last year if not for a summer injury. So while it is not official, I would say yes, without a doubt in my mind.My main concern is that Chalmers will leave. If he comes back, they will be okay next year. Probably a top 25 team all year with him as player of the year in the conference. If he goes they struggle to stay ranked.
I heard Chalmers is leaving from a friend of his girlfriends or something. Not reliable info, but it's out there.If K-State gets by USC I like them to play KU in the Elite 8. That would be something and I think I'd take K St.
every part of this scenario is unlikely. especially the part where a freshmen filled K-State team beats Wisconsin......which is about 3 times more likely than K-State beating the Jayhawks again.
I heard Chalmers is leaving from a friend of his girlfriends or something. Not reliable info, but it's out there.If K-State gets by USC I like them to play KU in the Elite 8. That would be something and I think I'd take K St.
1. Is this a serious post? I cannot tell.2. No way KState makes it that far.
1. Is this a serious post? I cannot tell.2. No way KState makes it that far.
1. Serious.2. If they get by USC, they will get to KU, and I'll take K-State straight up. Tim Floyd is an in-game genius and I think that will be the difference in the USC game however.
1. Serious.2. If they get by USC, they will get to KU, and I'll take K-State straight up. Tim Floyd is an in-game genius and I think that will be the difference in the USC game however.
1. Hopefully he doesnt go. Im not sure where he gets drafted. Maybe late first?2. I just cant see KState playing well enough to make it. They have no consistency. But you never know.
kansas= another choke, not that losing to g-town would be bad but it seems like it after every year omg kansas final 4 and then they lose earlier
Yeah, I mean they should make the final four every year. Its not difficult or anything.

We filled out brackets at work and I picked KU to win it all. This bitch who doesnt know anything about sports told me I was a "bandwagon picker" and that KU "always loses in the first round. I told her she didnt know what the fuck she was talking about. In her bracket she had UNLV beating KU in the 2nd round. I told her I had 500$ that said KU would beat UNLV if they played. She declined.

Yeah, I mean they should make the final four every year. Its not difficult or anything.
they have had expectations of the final 4 for at least 2 consecutive years now and have gotten upset both years
We filled out brackets at work and I picked KU to win it all. This bitch who doesnt know anything about sports told me I was a "bandwagon picker" and that KU "always loses in the first round. I told her she didnt know what the fuck she was talking about. In her bracket she had UNLV beating KU in the 2nd round. I told her I had 500$ that said KU would beat UNLV if they played. She declined.
UPDATE: I got this bitch to agree to a 20 dollar bet. Straight up, I have KU 0 she has UNLV. Easy money.
Jesus...I need to meet people like this and take advantage of them.
I know. The sad thing is, this is the girl I used to date. I am so glad I broke up with her and not her me.
She wouldnt do it. Hence why I stopped putting up with her nonsense.
All the more reason to bet it, if she either puts up or shuts up. Even if she puts up, she gets a mouth full so its win/win.

UNLV gave it their all, but KU was just the far superior team. I thought the officiating was awful against both teams. WAy to many fouls called. SHOW ME THE MONEY! Thats what Im gonna say to that bitch on Monday. SHOW ME THE MONEY.

Thats what Im gonna say to that bitch on Monday. SHOW ME THE MONEY.
When she gave me the money, one of the guys at work says, "Dude, you cant take that."I said, "Im teaching her a lesson." She told me I was a jackass.