July 2009 4.40 Challenge

July 2009 4.40 ChallengeRules• The entry fee is $50. You may split it with one other player and enter as a team of two, or pay the full amount yourself and enter as an individual, in which case you will play all 30 games yourself. • There are no separate prizes for teams and individuals, each $50 entry is competing for the same prize. • Maximum of 30 games played, best 25 scores counted.• Teams may split the 30 games however they want. Team score is a simple sum of individual scores. • Each tourney you enter must be entered on the tracker website (information below) before the tournament starts. • When you are done with a tourney, you must enter your finish place on the tracker website. • Points will not count towards your total until your finish has been confirmed by another player. • Payouts will be determined once the total number of entrants is finalized. • The challenge begins July 01 at 12:00 AM PokerStars time, and ends July 31st at 11:59 PM. Any tournaments you register for before or after that period will not count. • Points for finishes are awarded according to the table found here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/jul09/rules.phpThe Tracker• All scores will be tracked on the website: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/jul09/index.php• Scores for the previous tournaments are archived here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/index.php• You must register yourself on the tournament tracker website. If you have previously registered, you do not need to register again. • If you are on a team, you must set up your team via the tracker website by logging in and clicking on "my team". If you had a team in the previous challenge, you will need to set up your team again for this challenge. • Once you enter a tournament in the tracker, it cannot be changed for obvious reasons. If you make a mistake and need something changed, use the "request change" button on the tracker. Entry• FCP Bob will be holding the money. Send your $50 entry fee to Big_M (Scarborough) on PokerStars, and then send an e-mail to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com letting him know about the transfer and including both your FCP name and PokerStars name. Please email him and do not PM him. • If you are playing as part of a team, please post in this thread who your teammate is. • In order to get as many entrants as possible, entry will stay open until July 10th at 11:59PM. Misc• If you want the challenge leaderboard in your signature, use the following code:

[url=http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/jul09/leaders.php][img=http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/jul09/images/leaderboard.png][/url]

_______________________________________________________Total teams entered: 28Total prize pool: $1400Payouts:1st: $6002nd: $3503rd: $2004th: $1505th: $100

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the last ship date for the $50? July 8th as usual?
I should post a detailed OP that contains all such information... oh wait :club:• In order to get as many entrants as possible, entry will stay open until July 10th at 11:59PM.
I should post a detailed OP that contains all such information... oh wait :club:• In order to get as many entrants as possible, entry will stay open until July 10th at 11:59PM.
FFS i swear that sentence wasn't there the first time I read it.
I am in. Will ship the money to Bob soon. Thanks VB!What is the fee that we all need to ship you and Bob for running it?
Whoever wins ships 1/4 the prize to VB and 1/4 to Bob
I am in. Will ship the money to Bob soon. Thanks VB!What is the fee that we all need to ship you and Bob for running it?
No fee, seriously. I have been offered before but its just my policy not to do this for pay, it would screw everything up if I did that. But, I could use some help. Usually I get one or two people and give them access to the admin panel so they can help with all the various things that come up throughout the tourney -- most commonly people make mistakes in entering their scores, or they need a tourney deleted because they never really entered it. If you want to help with that stuff I will set you up. If qyayqi is in again I will give him access too since he is nocturnal he's a good guy to have available for late-night emergencies.
No fee, seriously. I have been offered before but its just my policy not to do this for pay, it would screw everything up if I did that. But, I could use some help. Usually I get one or two people and give them access to the admin panel so they can help with all the various things that come up throughout the tourney -- most commonly people make mistakes in entering their scores, or they need a tourney deleted because they never really entered it. If you want to help with that stuff I will set you up. If qyayqi is in again I will give him access too since he is nocturnal he's a good guy to have available for late-night emergencies.
Since I brought this up and dragged you in ( :club: ), I guess I should help.
If he isn't I am as well and can prob help. AIM me about it if you want me to.

sooooo in :club: will ship the monies to bob soon

No need to ship me anything beyond the $50. I'll get mine the one time that enough people enter that the prize pool is large enough that I'll just keep it all for myself.

No need to ship me anything beyond the $50. I'll get mine the one time that enough people enter that the prize pool is large enough that I'll just keep it all for myself.
FCP Bob=multiaccounter????

knew you couldn't say no Vb, count me in again, will ship this week to Bobthanks VB and Bob

Me and Lurbz will be teamming up, currently in process of coming up with witty team names. Will ship the money to FCP_Bob in a few days. Thanks for running this guys!

Me and Lurbz will be teamming up, currently in process of failing at coming up with witty team names. Will ship the money to FCP_Bob in a few days. Thanks for running this guys!
FYP
I'm in...registered on the site will will ship money sometime within the next week or two.
Also just registered for the site.