• Please log in to reply
262527 replies to this topic

#262521 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,097 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:49 PM

He traded on the nerdy, nice guy thing. Fun to hang out with. Relatively thin. Had a few professional designations (so had the trappings of good income). I can understand why she liked him.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#262522 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,757 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

This guy is, at the very least, giving me hope.
Spoiler

#262523 hank213

hank213

inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

• Members
  • 9,491 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:47 PM

View PostInternetExplorer, on 20 September 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

It's true

So now the wife is grilling the roommate for details, when did sex start, how often. I think she confirmed that they were sleeping together, which of course the wife then lays into her about having sex with a married man. I told her that nothing good can come of further discussions, and hopefully she stops corresponding. This is why I probably would not have sent the letter to the wife to begin with.

I hope roommate is mentally preparing herself to be involved in divorce proceedings.

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 September 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

This guy is, at the very least, giving me hope.
Ummmm.....

View PostInternetExplorer, on 20 September 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

nice guy thing. Fun to hang out with. Relatively thin.

which one of these do you have in your repertoire?
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#262524 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,757 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

hank, your daddy was a no talent pussy but at least he listened. i'm very nice and it wouldn't be illegal to refer to me as relatively thin.
Spoiler

#262525 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,097 posts

Posted Today, 12:20 AM

My girlfriend and I were laughing last night about a completely fabricated story he fed the roommate near the end. He worked in a trust department, and claimed he secured some huge donation to a charitable org from a wealthy family in town, and that this had led to a job offer in some other city with that org as a donation-courting person (like frau). The important detail being, he was saying he definitely had to move 3+ hours away to take this job--prepping an exit plan for the relationship. The wife was baffled when she heard this story, I guess.

In retrospect, if I had listened at all when my girlfriend was relaying this info to me, I should have realized how full of shit he was, based on reading frau's insider take over the last few years. The thing I find so interesting about all of this is how it almost feels like mental illness, just stepping through the layers of untrue things this person consciously had to devise and maintain over time.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#262526 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 32,973 posts

Posted Today, 03:21 AM

InternetExplorer, on 20 September 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

He traded on the nerdy, nice guy thing. Fun to hang out with. Relatively thin. Had a few professional designations (so had the trappings of good income). I can understand why she liked him.

I love how you equate all things good to being thin, income and professional designations.

And by love, I mean it frustrates me. If you aren't thin, making $100k a year and have letters behind your title, you're less than human.

Maybe I'm projecting, but not completely
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#262527 Ron_Mexico

Ron_Mexico

You mess with the bull, you'll get the horns

• Members
  • 32,973 posts

Posted Today, 03:22 AM

SuitedAces21, on 20 September 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

i'm very nice and it wouldn't be illegal to refer to me as relatively thin.
Relative to who? He kinda boxed you in
I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home.

#262528 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,757 posts

Posted Today, 04:04 AM

that's the point relatively thin is a meaningless phrase without more info. and no one boxes me in, i box them in.
Spoiler

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users