5 replies to this topic

#1 Daemon10

Daemon10

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:48 AM

The 2009 Aussie Millions Million Dollar Cash Game and PLO Omaha1: Daniel why did you choose not to play in it with the money sure to be on the table, and 2: Who does everyone think will be the big winners at the cash game without DN there.3: Daniel do you think PLO Omaha's gaining popularity will ever come close to rivaling NLHE??

#2 Nimue1995

Nimue1995

Mrs Obvious

• Members
  • 2,508 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'em

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

I guess for him Australia is so last year :club: (jk mates)
What do you like to do for fun?

Play poker
think up political posts to make in Daniel's Blog to drive LMD crazy,lol.

#3 fighter

fighter

2009 Year of the grind

• Members
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:17 PM

View PostDaemon10, on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009, 11:48 PM, said:

The 2009 Aussie Millions Million Dollar Cash Game and PLO Omaha1: Daniel why did you choose not to play in it with the money sure to be on the table, and 2: Who does everyone think will be the big winners at the cash game without DN there.3: Daniel do you think PLO Omaha's gaining popularity will ever come close to rivaling NLHE??
1. He doesnt need the money or want to travel to australia atm.2. Ivey. 3. As long as the main event of the wsop is nlhe, never.

#4 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:28 PM

View PostDaemon10, on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009, 5:48 AM, said:

Seeing as these questions are for anyone, I will field them. 1. I don't have enough money to play such a high stakes poker tournament. 2. I have no idea who plays cash games in australia. 3. No.

#5 fatman

fatman

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

Seeing as these questions are for anyone, I will field them. 1. I don't have enough money to play such a high stakes poker tournament. 2. I have no idea who plays cash games in australia. 3. No.
lol.......well played
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

#6 GUGA KUERTEN

GUGA KUERTEN

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Tennis, All other sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE and LIMIT HOLD`EM

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:38 PM

View Postfighter, on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009, 9:17 PM, said:

1. He doesnt need the money or want to travel to australia atm.2. Ivey. 3. As long as the main event of the wsop is nlhe, never.
I think Ivey didn`t play and Patrik Antonius was the big winner some players were durr phil lack and some others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users