marijuana compared to fast food --go back to hs

Daniel eating fast food might kill you dong drugs can end up inflicting pain onto others. driving uner the influence of marijuana can kill others. eating a big mac and fries will not. Horrible post and point. Damn liberals.unral that people will actually read this and follow this man who does not even have a GED. Comparing a Big Mac to Marijuana. LEgalize it and make it even easier for the children to get drugs then they can drop out of school like you. Our youth thanks you for your stupid analogy.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... YSALYSKY? Post this in the forum where it discusses his journal.A persons personal viewpoints/opinions are what they are: personal. You disagree? Whoopdee do. And yes, you inflict pain on yourself by overeating, it's called gluttony , aka One of the 7 Deadly Sins. Buy yourself a suit, you may get flamed...

Daniel eating fast food might kill you dong drugs can end up inflicting pain onto others. driving uner the influence of marijuana can kill others. eating a big mac and fries will not. Horrible post and point. Damn liberals.unral that people will actually read this and follow this man who does not even have a GED. Comparing a Big Mac to Marijuana. LEgalize it and make it even easier for the children to get drugs then they can drop out of school like you. Our youth thanks you for your stupid analogy.
Though I don't necessarily like you...I must say, you are right. That was a stupid analogy, in my opinion. Fast food is nowhere NEAR as harmful/dangerous as marijuana. If people are unhealthy b/c of eating fast food....DON'T EAT IT!!!! I don't feel sorry for fat people who stuff their face with fast food. It's their own fault. Maybe they should get off their ass and exercise a little bit. Marijuana, on the other hand, is different. I don't know whether it should be legalized or not, but people driving under the influence of drugs can be just as bad as driving drunk....Don't hear too many stories about people totaling their car b/c they ate a Big Mac. Bad analogy. Marijuana has WAYYY more dangerous effects than positive ones. I love fast food, and I'm in shape.

I believe that largely obese people lack the agility to avoid quick and dangerous situations on the road, much like a stoner. That being said, your articulate article failed to mention that no one said anything about driving and smoking simultaneously. He also has the occasional drink, but he doesn't drive around with a 40 hanging out the window of his Tundra.

I believe that largely obese people lack the agility to avoid quick and dangerous situations on the road, much like a stoner. That being said, your articulate article failed to mention that no one said anything about driving and smoking simultaneously. He also has the occasional drink, but he doesn't drive around with a 40 hanging out the window of his Tundra.
Doesn't matter in the end. It is illegal whether it should be or not. Should not be an issue.

teacher, teacher, teacher... oh hateful teacher... based on your comments, how do you feel about alcohol being legal? Surely it's proven that more deaths related to alcohol happen on the roads as compared to marijuana? The law is all screwed up and doesn't make much sense at all. If you are going to legalize alcohol then there is NO good reason why marijuana shouldn't be legal. Cigarette smoking is legal and that has way more harmful chemicals in it than marijuana. One last point: if you truly believe that obesity doesn't affect anyone but the person that is obese you are missing out on the bigger pictures. With such an obesity problem in this country it is a monster strain on the economy. Medical insurance rates would plummet if less people suffered from the myriad of health problems associated with obesity.

teacher, teacher, teacher... oh hateful teacher... based on your comments, how do you feel about alcohol being legal? Surely it's proven that more deaths related to alcohol happen on the roads as compared to marijuana? The law is all screwed up and doesn't make much sense at all. If you are going to legalize alcohol then there is NO good reason why marijuana shouldn't be legal. Cigarette smoking is legal and that has way more harmful chemicals in it than marijuana. One last point: if you truly believe that obesity doesn't affect anyone but the person that is obese you are missing out on the bigger pictures. With such an obesity problem in this country it is a monster strain on the economy. Medical insurance rates would plummet if less people suffered from the myriad of health problems associated with obesity.
With obesity and smoking. In my opinion, yes you are right, if one is illegal they all should be. Why are cigarettes not? Because way back when southern TOBACCO farmers had enough influence in congress to have them ban the 'grow it yourself for free' stuff that everyone was starting to smoke. I am not trying to justify anyone because I hate drug addicts, alcoholics, and fat asses. I have smoked, I do drink, and I do eat. But over-indulgence can be harmfully to everyone. So you are right Daniel. As long as you hurt no one, take a puff for me too.
OH Daniel Daniel Daniel!!!! The whole picture well how about the 10 year olds who will very easily be able to get marijuana. cigarettes does not do what marijuana does to the brain. God you are some hypocrite!! You eat all this healthy shit but you you can drink and smoke marijuana and that is ok. Man your analogies are that of a 1st grader. You have nos ense of the overall picture. Marijuana affects the mind cigarettes destroy the human body. I hate cigarettes too. But at least they do not affect the way the mind works. Go eat some Tofu and have a 6 pack and bong hit. Now there is the hypocrite I know.
OH Daniel Daniel Daniel!!!! The whole picture well how about the 10 year olds who will very easily be able to get marijuana. cigarettes does not do what marijuana does to the brain. God you are some hypocrite!! You eat all this healthy censored but you you can drink and smoke marijuana and that is ok. Man your analogies are that of a 1st grader. You have nos ense of the overall picture. Marijuana affects the mind cigarettes destroy the human body. I hate cigarettes too. But at least they do not affect the way the mind works. o eat some Tofu and have a 6 pack and bong hit. Now there is the hypocrite I know.
Let me handle this one boss. First, learn to type, you make your own arguments invalid. To think that cig's do nothing to the mind is purely foolish. Just because it is legal doesn't mean any 10 year old will get it any easier. They can still go to the street corner with their lunch money. The only real difference would be that they could get it CHEAPER.
I believe that he was making the point that someone like me (smoking once a month maybe every2 months) is not doing something as unhealthy as someone that eats tons of fast food and becomes fat (the fat man also hurts our med. system, but this is a different topic alltogether). I dont think he was comparing one joint to one big mac. As for legalizing marijuana. I have heard pros and cons. Heavily taxing weed and regulating it (making it safer) would be good for the country (tax revenues, no one smoking rat poison, ect). True, it would obviously be more accessible, but to that I argue that alcohol kills more people (even per capita) than marijuana does. High people usually do not feel like driving. Also they are not as violent as drunks. Drunks will try to rape my gf. High people will stare at a candle melting and then watch the matrix. Are you for prohibition? And an unhealthy diet (fatty) is the #1 preventable health concern in this country. It just passed up smoking. I am assuming you have a GED and are fairly educated, though I could be wrong. On top of that, I think Daniel has done very well for himself, dont you? If someone could garuantee me fame, millions of dollars and doing something that I love for a living, I would gladly sacrifice higher official schooling. I know some brilliant people who dropped out of high school and i know some morons that got into Harvard... Harvard! As for having followers... daniel is a poker player; not a politician. It's fine if his view offends you, but I do not think you are seeing his real point, you are incorrectly paraphrasing his words and then attacking him; thus making yourself sound like a fool. And as for bashing liberals... well I have written extensively on this issue and do not have the inclination to explain to you why liberalism is not only "not evil" but it is actually imperative to this country's existence. Take care.

for people that have never used marijuana, or alcccky...shouldn't really respond.i personally have "used" both....and i cant honestly say marjiuana should be legal and alcohol illegal.i don't smoke anymore. Seriously. Zilch. But I still drink. Why, cause I'm "allowed" to.I havn't read daniels blog yet, but regardless...there is such a hypocrisy to drinking and smoking herb. I really don't agree with over consumption of either drug, but i really think it's f'd up that certain drinkers look down on smokers. That in itself is a huge hypicrosy. Either way I think it's important to keep things in moderation, but I really think alcohol is just accepted by society cause it's legal. It could easily be vice versa and have weed legal and alcohol illegal. I still think it be the same though. People are going to get high, or drunk, or coked up regardless of what other people think. Just like people will always gamble, and have illicit sexual relations and etc, etc etc....it's just how people are.But nothing makes me more mad than people who drink and say, "you smoke weed...wow that's wrong." - no, it's only "wrong" to you caues you grew up in a society that accepts being a drinker, but not a smoker.if our country really wanted to crack down on all this stuff they could just make drinking illegal as well, but we know that won't ever happen. it's not realistic and would be insane to do, but they did it with weed back in the day...do you know why?racism.- Jordan

Cigarettes do not make you high!! Not at all!! Marijuana slows the brain process down. Look I am not going to debate this. Marijuana and Cigarettes are noth terrible for you. But One affects the mind the other affects the lungs and inside. Marijuana fries the brain. So many og my friends who smoke a lot of marijuana are so burnt now. They are so much slower to react even when they are not high and they have no motivation. Kids in middle school even say they hate cigarettes but they like marijuana. They like to get high. It is not that easy for them to get right now at there age. Plus my original arguement was he compared obesity to marijuana. My typing well i could care less whether u like it or not i am pkaying poker and typing while writing a math test and eating one of Daniel's super duper Boca Burgers.

OH Daniel Daniel Daniel!!!! The whole picture well how about the 10 year olds who will very easily be able to get marijuana. cigarettes does not do what marijuana does to the brain. God you are some hypocrite!! You eat all this healthy censored but you you can drink and smoke marijuana and that is ok. Man your analogies are that of a 1st grader. You have nos ense of the overall picture. Marijuana affects the mind cigarettes destroy the human body. I hate cigarettes too. But at least they do not affect the way the mind works. Go eat some Tofu and have a 6 pack and bong hit. Now there is the hypocrite I know.
You make an interesting point but it is lost in your lack of maturity and proper english. Yes smoking a joint is likely more harmful to your brain then cigarettes and junk food but there are studies still being done on that. Unhealthy food generally leads to a lowered attention span thus making it harder to retain knowledge this my friend is a proven fact. Your agruement that these things don't harm your brain is off base as what good is your brain if you reck the rest of your body. If you want to debate a valid point there is a more mature way to do it.

Wow, I can't believe people are actually agreeing with the OP. Who said anything about driving and smoking? Marijuana is not WAYYY worse than fast food, it is in fact less harmful. Driving and smoking may be more dangerous, but no one said anything about driving. Think about how harmful eating fast food is while riding on a roller coaster without a retention bar! That is just asking for an accident and is why fast food should be banned worldwide.

Oh Yeah Daniel and GOD BLESS!!! Unreal!!
teacher12,you're a moron. you don't know the what DN's real opinion is on anything from a single post. often times people will make a post but not have the time to clarify exactly what they mean.--but you're all full of venom and so you fire away.GED or no GED the man is a F****g genius.

And as for bashing liberals... well I have written extensively on this issue and do not have the inclination to explain to you why liberalism is not only "not evil" but it is actually imperative to this country's existence. Take care.Now that is funny!! It is imperative. HAHA HA Just gave my father the best laugh he has had in years. He had tears running down his face.

GED or no GED the man is a F****g genius.Second funniest thing i heard all day. This has me in tears. What makes him a genius? His diet and his poker 2004. Besides that one year in poker and his diet of veggies and alcohol and weed. He has proven himself to be a complete buffoon

And as for bashing liberals... well I have written extensively on this issue and do not have the inclination to explain to you why liberalism is not only "not evil" but it is actually imperative to this country's existence. Take care.
Now that is funny!! It is imperative. HAHA HA Just gave my father the best laugh he has had in years. He had tears running down his face.Hey asswipe,What does this have to do with poker?Thanks,GhostP.S. I find it comical that you are showing posts to your daddy. I hope he isnt giving you tips and pointers on what to say.

teacher= idiotThere, done and done.Btw, you know nothing about marijuana and its "ill" effects. You have been brainwashed by the blatant propaganda, into believing it is truly a harmful drug. Take time and research your opinions and you may be pleasantly surprised.Daniel's analogy is not horrible. Your attack on his "education" is disrespectful. Its like you coming to my house and throwing shiet on the walls. If you don't like him, or his opinions, why post? You are utterly pathetic.