Jjprodigy Got Pinched Cheating

in the party poker 500k tourney on feb 13th. He was playing 2 accounts in the same tourney under the names jjprodigy and ablackcar. He won using the ablackcar account.somehow party poker found him out and took back 140K and banned hm from the site. :club: First he tried to say it was his gradmas account but gave up on that lie after a bit of heat.I know it means nothing to most people but this guy has been taking in the money hand over fist online for some time now and is/was supposed to be one of the best online players around. other than myself of course. B)

in the party poker 500k tourney on feb 13th. He was playing 2 accounts in the same tourney under the names jjprodigy and ablackcar. He won using the ablackcar account.somehow party poker found him out and took back 140K and banned hm from the site. :club: First he tried to say it was his gradmas account but gave up on that lie after a bit of heat.I know it means nothing to most people but this guy has been taking in the money hand over fist online for some time now and is/was supposed to be one of the best online players around. other than myself of course. B)
I know this has been brought up before but I was wondering how he got caught? Same IP address? Seems like that would be too obvious

Why would anyone be such a freaking idiot as to screw up a winning account. First, the guy sucks ass because he's a cheater. Second, he's stupid because he cheated. third, he's even stupider, because he got caught. I hope he burns in hell.I hate cheating scum. May you all die a horrible death, cheating scum.

Alright, I'm officially stupid.Can someone explain DNA's post to me? Call someone who cares?
He was playing two accounts at the same time, one of them was his and the other his grandmothers (that he got for her). They were coming both from the same IP. He also commented while playing that he was playing through his grandmothers account. I am pretty sure that is how it went. If am wrong about anything someone else can correct it.
He was playing two accounts at the same time, one of them was his and the other his grandmothers (that he got for her). They were coming both from the same IP. He also commented while playing that he was playing through his grandmothers account. I am pretty sure that is how it went. If am wrong about anything someone else can correct it.
That explains the JJ situation, but I still don't get the pictures DNA posted :club:
That explains the JJ situation, but I still don't get the pictures DNA posted :club:
picture 1-heres a quarterpicutre 2-call someone who cares
Why would anyone be such a freaking idiot as to screw up a winning account. First, the guy sucks ass because he's a cheater. Second, he's stupid because he cheated. third, he's even stupider, because he got caught. I hope he burns in hell.I hate cheating scum. May you all die a horrible death, cheating scum.
How do you really feel? Let's not sugar coat it.

He's also 16 yrs old (according to his myspace page), and recently got banned from Stars for similar practices.Its all on NWP if you wanna check out the links. Im tooooo lazy to bring them up for you.

He posts at pocketfives. Not only did he not try to hide the fact, but he did so at a site that frequently takes screen shots of it's users screens. This according to Matt at Thepokerchronicles.com.http://www.pocketfives.com/69F0D82A-3AE4-4...DE591AFD95.aspxI find it amusing that they closed and then emptied his accounts. They took the 140K that he won, and they also took about $40K more, saying that he may have colluded to win those monies as well. That is what you get for cheating.

welcome to last week dan rather

I think they cheat on Paradise and Party Poker all the time,,, I'm not going to play on those site's anymore I'm going to play on Daniel Negreanus site poker mountain or Ultimate Bet...My name is Average Joes... :club: heheheJonathanBy the way I know that guy he was playing on other site...Little Punk yo...Cheating is wrong and the Lord love honest and Just Weights... John 3:16

really? he was cheating? and he got caught? and they took his money away?and there havent been about 9000 threads all over the poker forum world about this already?
really? he was cheating? and he got caught? and they took his money away?and there havent been about 9000 threads all over the poker forum world about this already?
scotty i dont know if you heard but there is going to be a ten million dollar buy in tourney with six people winner takes all. phil ivey is already in
scotty i dont know if you heard but there is going to be a ten million dollar buy in tourney with six people winner takes all. phil ivey is already in
did joe hachem win the wsop main event too? and gus got hit by a bus? wow, news travels fast around here