Featured Member - March

A 2010, FCP Player of the Year candidate, DinkDonk is one of the very best Limit Holdem Players out there. He regularly beats the tough online games in nosebleed limits as high as 200/400.Congrats to DinkDonk for being this month's featured member.Read his bio here

congrats Donk. Well deserved.and how has Bob not been featured mem or is there a conflict of interest there?

Nice write up. Dude's featured member status has been long overdue.
QFTHe also has a rare winning record betting sports against me, can't believe that didn't make his career highlights.

congrats

Congratulations dink. You have long put in your dues for this award.

lets get this thread back on track. DINKDONK FOR FCP MEMBER OF THE MONTH

About time, congrats Dink! Even though we only met very briefly in Vegas, you were one of the coolest people I met.

Dude's featured member status has been long overdue.
QFT!!! Congrats DinkDonk! So well deserved IMO:)
origin of the DinkDonk name?
I honestly have no idea. I think I went to create an account and had already created this one with the email address I tried to use, but I can't remember at all where the name came from. My best guess is that I was stoned and it was amusing onomatopoeia. FTR I have never used or even seen this name used elsewhere in my entire life. It's probably more mysterious to me than to you.

Congratulations Mr Donk. Quick question: Who's the best LHE player you've ever played against? Have you ever played Ivey, PA or IHateJuice/KagomeKagome?