Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:23 PM

alkaline trio- time to waste

#62 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:26 PM

Nortec Collective - Tijuanna sessions'sOh yeah!

"The aspiring one lives in Javel and me I was living in the spiral." -Marcel Duchamp

#63 nickforgot

nickforgot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:everything

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:28 PM

avsfan said:

Reiko Ike- Panik house presents: Reiko Ike  It will make you horny. It came with a collection of banned Japanesse films I bought.Its like 50's smooth jazz with orgasms
explain this....orgasms?like just real good music or actual orgasms?

#64 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:35 PM

Reiko Ike was a sexy bad girl in Japanesse cinema. So The best way to explain it is Excellent studio music with sexiness and emotion. The song I am listening to right now she is crying all sexy over the music. Of course she does sing too but the sexy emotional stuff makes the albumn weird/unusual. I hope this helps.and yes the orgasms sound real like.

"The aspiring one lives in Javel and me I was living in the spiral." -Marcel Duchamp

#65 JBradburn6

JBradburn6

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:38 PM

LFO

#66 NortonFan

NortonFan

Dayman, fighter of the Nightman!

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:43 PM

JBradburn6 said:

LFO
Hahahhahahahhahahha....Hahhahhahahahahah. I think I just creamed myself.Yeah...I like it when the girls stop by..In the summerDo you remember...Remember when we met..That summerNew Kids On The Block had a bunch of hitsChinese food makes me sickAnd I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summerFor the summerI like girls that wear Abercrombie and FitchI'd take her if I had one wishBut she's been gone since that summer..Since that summerHip Hop Marmalade spic and spanMet you one summer and it all beganYou're the best girl that I ever did seeThe great Larry Bird, Jersey 33When you take a sip you buzz like a hornetBilly Shakespere wrote a whole bunch of sonnetsCall me Willy Whistle cuz I can't speak babySumthin in your eyes went and drove me crazyNow I can't forget you and it makes me madLeft one day and never came backStayed all summer then went back homeMacauly Culkin was in Home AloneFell deep in love but now we ain't speakinMichael J Fox was Alex P KeatonWhen I met you I said my name was RichYou look like a girl from Abercrombie and FitchNew Kids On The Block had a bunch of hitsChinese food makes me sickAnd I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summerFor the summerI like girls that wear Abercrombie and FitchI'd take her if I had one wishBut she's been gone since that summer..Since that summerCherry Pez cold crush rock star boogieUsed to hate school so I had to play hookyAlways been hip to the BBoy StyleKnown to act wild and make a girl smileLove New Edition and the Candy GirlReminds me of you becuz you rock my worldYou come from Georgia where the peaches growThey drink lemonade and speak real slowYou love hip hop and rock n rollDad took off when you were 4 years oldThere was a good man named Paul RevereI feel much better baby when you're nearYou love fun dip and cherry cokeI like the way you laugh when I tell a jokeWhen I met you I said my name was RichYou look like a girl from Abercrombie and FitchNew Kids On The Block had a bunch of hitsChinese food makes me sickAnd I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summerFor the summerI like girls that wear Abercrombie and FitchI'd take her if I had one wishBut she's been gone since that summer..Since that summerIn the summertime girls got it goin onShake and wiggle to a hip hop songSummertime girls are the kind I likeI'll steal your honey like I stole your bikeBugaloo shrimp and pogo sticksMy mind takes me back there oh so quickLet you off the hook like my man Mr. LipitThink about that summer and I bug cuz I miss itLike the color purple macaroni and cheeseRuby red slippers and a bunch of treesCall you up but whats the useI like Kevin Bacon but I hate FootlooseCame in the door, I said it beforeI think I'm over you but I'm really not sureWhen I met you I said my name was RichYou look like a girl from Abercrombie and FitchNew Kids On The Block had a bunch of hitsChinese food makes me sickAnd I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summerFor the summerI like girls that wear Abercrombie and FitchI'd take her if I had one wishBut she's been gone since that summer..Since that summerIn the summer girls come and summer girls goSome are worthwhile and some are so soSummer girls come and summer girls goSome are worthwhile and some are so soSummertime girls got it goin onShake and wiggle to a hip hop songSummertime girls are the kind I likeI'll steal your honey like I stole your bikeNew Kids On The Block had a bunch of hitsChinese food makes me sickAnd I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summerFor the summerI like girls that wear Abercrombie and FitchI'd take her if I had one wishBut she's been gone since that summer..Since that summer
[

#67 nickforgot

nickforgot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:46 PM

lyrical geniouses"You're the best girl that I ever did seeThe great Larry Bird, Jersey 33 "so techinically they have the hots for larry birdjoin the clupbe

#68 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

Daddy Wears the Daddy-Pants

• Members
  • 6,362 posts
  • Interests:I am very into ducks.

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:52 PM

Today =At the Drive In- Relationship CommandBoards of Canada- Music Has the Right to ChildrenThe Clientele- Strange GeometryClor- Welcome Music LoversMy Morning Jacket- It Still MovesSlint- Spiderland (editor's note: math rock rules)Sufjan Stevens- Greetings from Michigan, the Great Lakes State...if I have time:Yo La Tengo- I can Hear the Heart Beating as One

#69 mbreon

mbreon

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,482 posts
  • Interests:Poker

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:00 PM

Shimmering Wang said:

Today =At the Drive In- Relationship CommandBoards of Canada- Music Has the Right to ChildrenThe Clientele- Strange GeometryClor- Welcome Music LoversMy Morning Jacket- It Still MovesSlint- Spiderland (editor's note: math rock rules)Sufjan Stevens- Greetings from Michigan, the Great Lakes State...if I have time:Yo La Tengo- I can Hear the Heart Beating as One
Some very nice choices in there....and you should make time for Yo La Tengo.....my playlist for the afternoon is such:Brian Eno - Before & After ScienceBest of Peter Green's Fleetwood MacSunny Day Real Estate - How it Feels To Be Something OnVan Morrison - Tupelo HoneyClinic - Walking With TheeCan - Tago MagoAphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works `85-`92

#70 avsfan

avsfan

I don't know!

• Members
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:02 PM

Carnage by Mayhem.

#71 KingAustin

KingAustin

I love Corvettes

• Members
  • 1,907 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Computers, Corvettes
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:04 PM

The Agony SceneSoilworkTriviumStatic XThe Black Dahlia MurderStrapping Young LadArch Enemythose are the last few that have been randomly chosen on my playlist.

#72 bigkg

bigkg

Douchebag

• Members
  • 5,070 posts
  • Interests:IU basketball

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:27 PM

Shimmering Wang said:

Slint- Spiderland
Good idea.

#73 bigkg

bigkg

Douchebag

• Members
  • 5,070 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:30 PM

STYLINHAWYN said:

teneight said:

mostly emo, indie, and some hardcoreteneight
I have no clue what indie is, but for emo I like fallout boy, amber pacific, hawthorne heights, rufio, and the used... I'm not even sure all these bands fall into emo or just punkcan someone explain to me the difference with all these genres?I'm loving this thread, getting a lot of new quality songs I never knew existed
Sure, emo sucks, some punk is good, but most "punk" bands now blow."Indie" if you want to call that a genre is the best.Far and away.Especially if it is what I listen to.

#74 bigkg

bigkg

Douchebag

• Members
  • 5,070 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:31 PM

Shimmering Wang said:

Have I ever told you that you rock.

#75 teneight

teneight

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,151 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:39 PM

indie is the best!

#76 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

old skool

• Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:58 PM

teneight said:

indie is the best!
except that u listen to emo, so therefore you have no weight and should stop posting in this topic, seriously
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#77 teneight

teneight

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 6,151 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:00 PM

i listen to indie 80% of the time. so just because i listen to some emo, you ask me to stop posting here? what a jopke, you are!.seriously kdwag, get over it already, i know our little "fight" got you riled up. i tilted you.

#78 nickforgot

nickforgot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:01 PM

KDawgCometh said:

teneight said:

indie is the best!
u listen to emo

#79 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

Daddy Wears the Daddy-Pants

• Members
  • 6,362 posts
  • Interests:I am very into ducks.

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:06 PM

mbreon said:

Some very nice choices in there....and you should make time for Yo La Tengo.....my playlist for the afternoon is such:Brian Eno - Before & After ScienceBest of Peter Green's Fleetwood MacSunny Day Real Estate - How it Feels To Be Something OnVan Morrison - Tupelo HoneyClinic - Walking With TheeCan - Tago MagoAphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works `85-`92
The bolded portions have inspired me. I haven't spun any Can in a long time. For some reason, I only have a few Can songs on my computer, but I've got at least 2 CDs floating around somewhere. I'm'a get on that and Can it up later.And I haven't listened to Sunny Day Real Estate in a while. Good call.Also: BigKG- Yes, you've mentioned that I rock a few times previously, and I'd just like to acknowledge that, yes, I do rock. You're much cooler than I am, though, because your music sensibilities were in place ages before mine. In highschool, I was like a spider trapped in a deep dirt hole, scurrying along, knowing just enough about the outside world to know I was trapped. Every once in a while I'd get halfway up the wall, only to fall back into the darkness. Shim-Wa

#80 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:10 PM

Can - Tago Mago
ha, That song is just a rip off of Wango Tango, by Ted Nugent. :club:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users