Tournament Strat Folder Steak

I posted this in here because I wanted to thank the people who post in here who I feel have helped my tournament game TREMENDOUSLY over the past month and a half. I'm offering 5 $10+1 Stakes for a $10 180SnG on stars. Who's down? BTW - I hold refusal rights, so FWP, or any other "less than reputable" FCPers don't even ask. Mods, if you need to lock/delete this, can you please wait until I get my five Tourny Strat guys, then delete? Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in here because I wanted to thank the people who post in here who I feel have helped my tournament game TREMENDOUSLY over the past month and a half. I'm offering 5 $10+1 Stakes for a $10 180SnG on stars. Who's down? BTW - I hold refusal rights, so FWP, or any other "less than reputable" FCPers don't even ask. Mods, if you need to lock/delete this, can you please wait until I get my five Tourny Strat guys, then delete? Thanks.
Lol, I don't even think FWP knows where the Strat Forum is.Congrats on your success and keep up the blogs.By the way do you have any PXF vids that some of us can look at for free subscribers? I thought the one you have here was pretty good.
Lol, I don't even think FWP knows where the Strat Forum is.Congrats on your success and keep up the blogs.By the way do you have any PXF vids that some of us can look at for free subscribers? I thought the one you have here was pretty good.
Search by my name, there's like 10 videos of mine up there from the past year or so...mostly tournaments, but a couple of cash games too. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR STARS ACCOUNT NAME IF YOU WANT A STAKE...I'M NOT FREAKING CRESKIN.I'll be back in about 90 minutes, then I'll start shipping steak.
Search by my name, there's like 10 videos of mine up there from the past year or so...mostly tournaments, but a couple of cash games too. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR STARS ACCOUNT NAME IF YOU WANT A STAKE...I'M NOT FREAKING CRESKIN.I'll be back in about 90 minutes, then I'll start shipping steak.
So I don't have to be a paid subscriber to watch those vids?Nah, didn't want a stake, I figure there's alot more deserving guys here in the Strat Section.

I would totally take a stake if you personally want to come and critique every single play I make.It would be like your tutoring program, except you're giving me money, I'm playing, and you're still coaching.Acesfull987 (chicago) =P

ok, here are my five horses + 1 because I can't be a dick and say no to the sixth...monixcthrowmeawayacesfull987YoungStunna7 Z_urinator bdcfcpIf you're online, there's one signing up right now that has 17 people registered. Not that this has to be stated, but as I'm sure you all already know, it's 50%+makeup, 1 time only. GL and WIN DAMMIT!!!

thx AL!! sn is bdcfcp location is dutton - fcp
OMG, get in the one reg-ing now...I wants to rail and stuff.

Thanks Al!Looks like I missed the tourney...I was playing my first 6 handed STT...came second when my AA was cracked by K6.

I heart doubling with aces in the second handPokerStars Game #11494633378: Tournament #58319768, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/08/14 - 23:41:11 (ET)Table '58319768 8' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: life4ever (1320 in chips) Seat 2: Get Money 26 (1880 in chips) Seat 3: Jamroom (1480 in chips) Seat 4: bdcfcp (1500 in chips) Seat 5: maggie172111 (1500 in chips) Seat 6: Swami Dave (1500 in chips) Seat 7: kidbudy (1500 in chips) Seat 8: kk cibona#10 (1320 in chips) Seat 9: paul-bish (1500 in chips) Jamroom: posts small blind 10bdcfcp: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to bdcfcp [As Ac]maggie172111: folds Swami Dave: folds kidbudy: folds kk cibona#10: folds paul-bish: folds life4ever: raises 40 to 60Get Money 26: calls 60Jamroom: folds bdcfcp: raises 180 to 240life4ever: calls 180Get Money 26: folds *** FLOP *** [Jh 4d 2d]bdcfcp: bets 540life4ever: calls 540*** TURN *** [Jh 4d 2d] [3s]bdcfcp: bets 720 and is all-inlife4ever: calls 540 and is all-in*** RIVER *** [Jh 4d 2d 3s] [Qh]*** SHOW DOWN ***bdcfcp: shows [As Ac] (a pair of Aces)life4ever: shows [2c Ad] (a pair of Deuces)bdcfcp collected 2710 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2710 | Rake 0 Board [Jh 4d 2d 3s Qh]Seat 1: life4ever showed [2c Ad] and lost with a pair of DeucesSeat 2: Get Money 26 (button) folded before FlopSeat 3: Jamroom (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: bdcfcp (big blind) showed [As Ac] and won (2710) with a pair of AcesSeat 5: maggie172111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Swami Dave folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: kidbudy folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: kk cibona#10 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: paul-bish folded before Flop (didn't bet)