Why I Believe God Exists

if there was a god, a man born with such a strong chin and jaw, wouldn't be a fat fuck
It's sad what's happening to modern humanity, isn't it? A guy with a jaw like that would have been a cuckolding knight, or a civil war general. But in 2012, all he has to show for his genes is diabetes.

You guys were talking about his jaw so I kept expecting her to get mad and slug him, without any effect. But instead, he said "there you go" and then they left. I was disappointed - so much so that his persuasive arguments were countered in one swift amble off to stage right. Oh well.

In all fairness though, that dude isn't really that fat. I mean, he's probably 20 pounds over optimal, but "fat ****" is a little extreme.

Not only is he really fat, but he is that really gross, sloppy fat. He even sounds out of breath.(When I make fun of disgusting fat people and how sick it makes me feel even looking at them, it should be noted that I don't do this out of bigotry. I am concerned for these blubbery freaks. Concerned about their health and their own body images. I want them to get help, which is why I am so hard on them.)

maybe all the fat went straight to his double chin. My point is, he could have a comicbook hero-style jawline/chin, but he's ****ing it up with donuts.
No ****ing self control is their ****ing problem. People like that are more or less animals, and it hurts me so much that they won;t less us help them.
maybe all the fat went straight to his double chin. My point is, he could have a comicbook hero-style jawline/chin, but he's ****ing it up with donuts.
Oh, I don't disagree with you.
In all fairness though, that dude isn't really that fat. I mean, he's probably 20 pounds over optimal, but "fat ****" is a little extreme.
You're insane.I watched the video without sound; strangely compelling.
You're insane.
I'm confused as to why you think so based on that statement.
Not only is he really fat, but he is that really gross, sloppy fat. He even sounds out of breath.(When I make fun of disgusting fat people and how sick it makes me feel even looking at them, it should be noted that I don't do this out of bigotry. I am concerned for these blubbery freaks. Concerned about their health and their own body images. I want them to get help, which is why I am so hard on them.)
Just imagine how unhealthy he'd be if he didn't believe in god.
Just imagine how unhealthy he'd be if he didn't believe in god.
I don't know, he's probably be pretty fit since he'd be so busy with all the raping
Yeah, but research has shown.
As a scientist and atheist, how bitter is that pill, VB? I'll bet it tastes worse to you than vegetables taste to those Christians.

here's the core doctrines that the Adventists share with Protestants, from the 7DA wiki.."In Common With Conservative Christians and the Historic Protestant Creeds, We Believe—1. That God is the Sovereign Creator, upholder, and ruler of the universe, and that He is eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.2. That the Godhead, the Trinity, comprises God the Father, Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.3. That the Scriptures are the inspired revelation of God to men; and that the Bible is the sole rule of faith and practice.4. That Jesus Christ is very God, and that He has existed with the Father from all eternity.5. That the Holy Spirit is a personal being, sharing the attributes of deity with the Father and the Son.6. That Christ, the Word of God, became incarnate through the miraculous conception and the virgin birth; and that He lived an absolutely sinless life here on earth.7. That the vicarious, atoning death of Jesus Christ, once for all, is all-sufficient for the redemption of a lost race.8. That Jesus Christ arose literally and bodily from the grave.9. That He ascended literally and bodily into heaven.10. That He now serves as our advocate in priestly ministry and mediation before the Father.11. That He will return in a premillennial, personal, imminent second advent.12. That man was created sinless, but by his subsequent fall entered a state of alienation and depravity.13. That salvation through Christ is by grace alone, through faith in His blood.14. That entrance upon the new life in Christ is by regeneration, or the new birth.15. That man is justified by faith.16. That man is sanctified by the indwelling Christ through the Holy Spirit.17. That man will be glorified at the resurrection or translation of the saints, when the Lord returns.18. That there will be a judgment of all men.19. That the gospel is to be preached as a witness to all the world."[4]That sounds pretty xian to me.

The similarities aren't the problem. Mormonism has a lot in common also.