3401 replies to this topic

#3401 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,580 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on 25 May 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

Yeaaaaa, you might want to look into how many non white on white rapes and murders there are before you act like I cherry picked this.

Pick a country, Muslims rape nonbelievers regardless of skin color on either victim or assailant.

I picked this story because it happened to be in the headlines, right under "Trump might be Hitler, donate money to Democrats so we can find out and stop him before he stops men from using women's toilets"

I don't think you cherry picked it. I think it worked it's way into your online presence because it's exactly the type of story that the alt-right anti-PC simpletons will work themselves up about until they are frothing at the mouth over the injustice of a society gone soft. Then it gets shared a million times and a story about an overzealous police officer who certainly should have looked past the $50 fine for using pepper spray in this case morphs into a story about a woman's inability to protect herself against a violent probably-not-white guy because things aren't like they were in the good old days.

#3402 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,326 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:03 PM

from "Dark Money" by Jane Mayer. Almost makes me feel sorry for the Koch Brothers

Jessica Pressler‏Verified account
@jpressler
I feel like every article on the Koch brothers should note that as small children they had a Nazi governess who made them shit on command

Posted Image
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users