craziest rush of cards ever... 3 hands in a row!!!

I played the sickest 3 hands of my life last night .. all in a row!! I have the hand history saved on my home comp but I'll post the basics here. Made about a total of $600 in 3 hands.. maybe 5 mins long.. playing $1-2 NL on UB. 6 handed, VERY loose table.. avg pot was in the $70 range according to UB, everyone had over $200 in front of them. here are the hands...1st Hand: AcQc.. raise to 8 or so.. 1 caller.. flop comes 2c3cAs.. yep perfect flop!! he checks. I bet out 15.. he calls.. putting him on a weak Ace.. turn comes Kc.. sweet. nut flush. check. I check. river 6c.. 4 clubs on board.. he bets out $41.. I go all-in for over $100 telling him I have AcQc... he folds in disgust... I take down $150~ pot..2nd Hand: KcQh.. called a raise to 6 or so.. 3 players.. flop comes 10c4c2c.. 1st plyer checks.. i bet out $5, hoping for a cheap turn.. 3rd plyer raises to 10.. 1st plyer smooth calls 10.. i call 5 more.. turn comes Jc... uh oh..2nd nut flush.. 1st plyer checks.. surely someone called /w Ac no?.. so I bet out 20 to see where everyone is at.. if i get raised here i fold.. 3rd player folds screamin "nice turn, layin down a set" I doubt he had a set.. 1st player calls again.. hrm is he trying to trap me with the nut flush?? well what do you know the river brings the Ace club.. he checks... i bet out 50... which is half his chips.. he starts cryin bout would I call a raise with just the King of clubs.. yes I would... he calls and shows QcJx.. telling me I shouldn't have called a raise /w only Kc redraw.. oh well I won didn't I? ~$200 pot.3rd Hand.. all back to back to back now: QQ UTG.. raise to 8.. player re-raises to 20.. hes the one that supposedly had trips last hand.. we've been going at it back and forth for awhile now.. so I can tell he's a little steamed now.. so imma push hard... knowing he'll probably call /w any pockets or AK AQ.. he has 100 left.. so I re-raise 50 more baiting him to go all-in.. of course he goes all-in.. 50 more to me.. I call, pretty confident I'm dominating.. flop comes KQJ.. turn blank.. river J... he shows AJ.. at this point, Im sure he's thinkin YES!! I have trips, but of course I have a full boat..AJ was a tilt call but I'm glad he did.. bam $250 pot... now i have over $600 on the table and I bought in for 100. ppl are leaving left and right.. all the action and money is now gone so I leave the table on a high note... this was the most amazing run of cards I've ever had.. the deck was just hitting me left and right.. it was an unbelievable feeling.. especially 3 hands in a row...anyone else have any rush stories like this??

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the sickest 3 hands of my life last night .. all in a row!! I have the hand history saved on my home comp but I'll post the basics here. Made about a total of $600 in 3 hands.. maybe 5 mins long.. playing $1-2 NL on UB. 6 handed, VERY loose table.. avg pot was in the $70 range according to UB, everyone had over $200 in front of them. here are the hands...1st Hand: AcQc.. raise to 8 or so.. 1 caller.. flop comes 2c3cAs.. yep perfect flop!! he checks. I bet out 15.. he calls.. putting him on a weak Ace.. turn comes Kc.. sweet. nut flush. check. I check. river 6c.. 4 clubs on board.. he bets out $41.. I go all-in for over $100 telling him I have AcQc... he folds in disgust... I take down $150~ pot..2nd Hand: KcQh.. called a raise to 6 or so.. 3 players.. flop comes 10c4c2c.. 1st plyer checks.. i bet out $5, hoping for a cheap turn.. 3rd plyer raises to 10.. 1st plyer smooth calls 10.. i call 5 more.. turn comes Jc... uh oh..2nd nut flush.. 1st plyer checks.. surely someone called /w Ac no?.. so I bet out 20 to see where everyone is at.. if i get raised here i fold.. 3rd player folds screamin "nice turn, layin down a set" I doubt he had a set.. 1st player calls again.. hrm is he trying to trap me with the nut flush?? well what do you know the river brings the Ace club.. he checks... i bet out 50... which is half his chips.. he starts cryin bout would I call a raise with just the King of clubs.. yes I would... he calls and shows QcJx.. telling me I shouldn't have called a raise /w only Kc redraw.. oh well I won didn't I? ~$200 pot.3rd Hand.. all back to back to back now: QQ UTG.. raise to 8.. player re-raises to 20.. hes the one that supposedly had trips last hand.. we've been going at it back and forth for awhile now.. so I can tell he's a little steamed now.. so imma push hard... knowing he'll probably call /w any pockets or AK AQ.. he has 100 left.. so I re-raise 50 more baiting him to go all-in.. of course he goes all-in.. 50 more to me.. I call, pretty confident I'm dominating.. flop comes KQJ.. turn blank.. river J... he shows AJ.. at this point, Im sure he's thinkin YES!! I have trips, but of course I have a full boat..AJ was a tilt call but I'm glad he did.. bam $250 pot... now i have over $600 on the table and I bought in for 100. ppl are leaving left and right.. all the action and money is now gone so I leave the table on a high note... this was the most amazing run of cards I've ever had.. the deck was just hitting me left and right.. it was an unbelievable feeling.. especially 3 hands in a row...anyone else have any rush stories like this??
1st hand why tell him what you had ??

1st hand why tell him what you had ??I was just being nice.. he only like $30 left at that point and he had been taking a pounding... yea I know, no mercy in poker.... sall good he reloaded afterwards and I got him good /w the QQs.

1st hand why tell him what you had ??
I was just being nice.. he only like $30 left at that point and he had been taking a pounding... yea I know' date=' no mercy in poker.... sall good he reloaded afterwards and I got him good /w the QQs.[/quote']Awww. That's sweet. By the way, where do you play, and can i add you to my buddy list?
I think your a total donk personally.

wow you are terrible at no limit arnt you. you played that first hand like a moron. not to mention telling the guy what you had. you wont be winning much more money so its good that you are really savoring these moments.edit: shit you played all the hands like an idiot what am i talking about

Well thanks for your comment. Just trying to express my stories about playing some poker and I get bashed for it. That's pretty cool. Do you go around the boards and tell everyone that they are donks?

Well thanks for your comment. Just trying to express my stories about playing some poker and I get bashed for it. That's pretty cool. Do you go around the boards and tell everyone that they are donks?
you are a donk so there is nothing wrong with calling you a donk. and learn how to quote DONK!
wow you are terrible at no limit arnt you. you played that first hand like a moron. not to mention telling the guy what you had. you wont be winning much more money so its good that you are really savoring these moments.edit: shit you played all the hands like an idiot what am i talking about
Thanks for your comment too.. yea i guess i did play it like a moron.. even tho I wouldnt have gotten any more money from him at all, especially on the river...even a bet on the turn and he was folding. I played all the hands like an idiot? haha good one. so getting the most out of my hands and winning against loose players is being an idiot? We had been playing for over an hour and I had good reads on them.. are you a pro whose criticizing my play?? I doubt it... its so easy to go criticizing other ppl's play... especially on a forum.. you must have a great life and must be a damn good poker player.
I would have laughed my ass off if he turn over 4c5c on the 1st hand for the straight flushand then slammed then down and yelled "whaaaammyy!!"
I'm sorry but what would the 4c5c have done? the wheel?

The life of the average FCP general noob:1) Make a post about something dumb and/or a play they thought was great and in reality was terrible.2) Make next 15 posts in the thread defending self.3) Say something about how no one here is a pro so shut up.4) Say you're done posting here and we are all jerks.The life of the average FCP general vet:1) Make fun of noobs to make them do the above.2) Make fun of each other.3) Hi-jack thread.Just a thought...

I would have laughed my ass off if he turn over 4c5c on the 1st hand for the straight flushand then slammed then down and yelled "whaaaammyy!!"
Wow, you are diggin that hole deeper, huh??Ever heard of a straight flush?? It beats an A-high flush.
whaaa>??? baaahahah. do u realise what you just saidhmm i'm not sure but i think 2c 3c 4c 5c 6c makes a straight flush?maybe i'm wrong.. (DONK) mate
Well thanks for your comment. Just trying to express my stories about playing some poker and I get bashed for it. That's pretty cool.  Do you go around the boards and tell everyone that they are donks?
No just idiots like you. F1N8 50M3W43R3 3153 70 BR4G. Because we don't take a liking to your kind.

wait. a straight with the same suits? whats that? I truly must be a newb...to make a comment like that.. and KNOW that ppl on these boards will jump at it... lets see how many more clever comments I can get from the so-called FCP general vets.... keep'm coming...

Well thanks for your comment. Just trying to express my stories about playing some poker and I get bashed for it. That's pretty cool.  Do you go around the boards and tell everyone that they are donks?
No just idiots like you. F1N8 50M3W43R3 3153 70 BR4G. Because we don't take a liking to your kind.
I retract that statement, what site do you play on, and whats your name?
wait. a straight with the same suits? whats that? I truly must be a newb...to make a comment like that.. and KNOW that ppl on these boards will jump at it... lets see how many more clever comments I can get from the so-called FCP general vets.... keep'm coming...
shut up.
The life of the average FCP general noob:1) Make a post about something dumb and/or a play they thought was great and in reality was terrible.2) Make next 15 posts in the thread defending self.3) Say something about how no one here is a pro so shut up.4) Say you're done posting here and we are all jerks.The life of the average FCP general vet:1) Make fun of noobs to make them do the above.2) Make fun of each other.3) Hi-jack thread.Just a thought...
HAHA. 1 and 2 start off /w "make fun" how old are you.. 12 maybe 13?? good boy.. i see that you have 5000+ posts since Feb.. wow you must truly be a FCP vet... LOL.. can i please be in your cliche?...