Fine, I'll start the damn thread. I have no shame. I'm the guy that's seen every episode of One Tree Hill, has My Boys on Tivo season pass and has watched John Tucker Must Die at least 4 times.So, I actually wasn't going to watch this show, thinking that even I have my limits, but after watching Idol on tivo (not hard line limits, gimme a break here) Glee was on in the background while I was doing something and the little dark haired girl, the lead, said or did something that caught my attention, and BAM, I was sucked in. So, I tivoed it, season passed it, watched it later that night and really liked it. I liked that they did a Journey song at the end, I think the lead girl is sorta, kinda cute, (speaking of which, I need to IMDB her to make sure she's at least 18) the teacher, Mr Schu is amusing and of course, Jane Lynch I think her name is, is awesome. I just love her delivery. When she told the other teacher that her bitterness is "deeelicious" it just slayed me. So anyway, My name is Ron, I liked Glee and I'm a homosexual. HI RON!!! Lea Michele, born August 29th 1986. I'm in the clear. Phew

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back off, I had sex with two different girls in a 72 hour span last week. One girl got done TWICE. Suck on that.Lead girl looks jewish. Speedz, Caney, have I been in SoFL too long or am I dead on with this one. Lea Michele540887.JPG

Fine, I'll start the damn thread. I have no shame. I'm the guy that's seen every episode of One Tree Hill, has My Boys on Tivo season pass and has watched John Tucker Must Die at least 4 times.
Gheyest show I've ever watched (and liked)...new thread idea?
taped it - show was just a preview before it runs in the fall
first, you watching it doesn't help my self esteem.second, THAT'S BULLSHIT. HOW CAN THEY TEASE ME LIKE THAT?
damn near a gilf.
fo sure. Me still likey because she's playing a sophomore in high school. SCORE
I'm so upset. No episode next week. WTF?
taped it - show was just a preview before it runs in the fall
This. Also Ron, apparently Fox was tracking twitter, facebook, and other sites to see peoples reaction to Glee and according to some report it was the most 'talked' about show of the night... even higher than Idol and Dancing with the Stars which both pulled twice the audience. Apparently Fox was thrilled by this and they are planning to lengthen the season. I'll try to find the link again.

UPDATED: The preview of Fox's new musical dramedy "Glee" posted a decent stand-alone number, though it lost a large portion of its lead-in from the "American Idol" finale.The advanced look at Fox's new series, which officially premieres next fall, lost more than half the "Idol" audience. "Glee" was seen by 9.6 million viewers and drew a 3.9 rating among adults 18-49. By comparison, the "Idol" performance finale drew 23.8 million with an 8.6 rating.For "Idol," it was the competition's lowest-rated finale ever, including its first season, which aired in the summer.Comparing "Glee" to past Fox shows is tricky, but last year "Hell's Kitchen" performed a 5.2 rating out of the "Idol" finale.Fox has positioned the "Glee" airing as a marketing initiative rather than a ratings grab and had staffers monitoring iTunes, blogs and Twitter to gauge reaction to the show. "It was the No. 1 topic all night on 'Twitter,' " read a Fox email.Spokesperson Joe Earley said the network was pleased with the numbers and public response."The measurement for success last night was never about the demo rating," Earley said. "We're definitely happy with the way 'Glee' performed, we knew how tough the competition was going to be, last night was a marketing experiment and we got almost 10 million people to see it, which is fantastic. We could work all summer long marketing the show and not get those many people, and certainly not in the fall."Given the preview's heavy promotion and selection as the network's only new drama in the fall, however, Fox was doubtless hoping the preview would generate a more optimistic number."Glee" was dominated by the finale of "Dancing With the Stars" (20.1 million, 5.2), which ruled the rest of the evening. "Dancing" came into the neighborhood of the "Idol" tally among total viewers and matched its ratings from last year.CBS had the solid season finales of "NCSI (16.1 million, 3.4), "The Mentalist" (16.8 million, 3.7) and the series finale of "Without a Trace" (11.3 million, 2.5). NBC had repeats and "Law & Order: SVU" (6.7 million, 2.4). The CW aired a low-rated episode of "Reaper" (1.8 million, 0.7) and the "90210" finale (2.1 million, 1.0).

FWIW, not only did I not watch the show, I haven't even heard of it before I saw the article I posted and this thread.... I don't watch a lot of TV, but I follow pop culture closely.FYI, "Don't Stop Believin'" by the Glee cast is the #1 song download on itunes as of today. That's pretty amazing.

FWIW, not only did I not watch the show, I haven't even heard of it before I saw the article I posted and this thread.... I don't watch a lot of TV, but I follow pop culture closely.FYI, "Don't Stop Believin'" by the Glee cast is the #1 song download on itunes as of today. That's pretty amazing.
thats cuz Dont Stop Believin is such a good song. I was at a wedding that was dead until they played that song. All of a sudden everyone was dancing and singing along. great tune.Glee was good not great. I can already tell the subplot between main character and his crazy wife will annoy me. enjoyed some of the dark high school humor.Also, Ron you have no reason to be ashamed of watching My Boys. Thats a GREAT show.
thats cuz Dont Stop Believin is such a good song. I was at a wedding that was dead until they played that song. All of a sudden everyone was dancing and singing along. great tune.Glee was good not great. I can already tell the subplot between main character and his crazy wife will annoy me. enjoyed some of the dark high school humor.Also, Ron you have no reason to be ashamed of watching My Boys. Thats a GREAT show.
yeah, the wife is a real twatand My Boys does have it's moments of solid dialogue, but keep in mind, I'm a single, nearly 37 year old man. Not gay, I hope

DVR cut off can someone tell me what happens after the teacher comes in and sees them singing the Journey songAlso is Rehab a glee club appropriate song?

DVR cut off can someone tell me what happens after the teacher comes in and sees them singing the Journey songAlso is Rehab a glee club appropriate song?
I thought the Rehab song was hysterical. the fact that it is not really Glee appropriate made it so much better.
that happened to me as well and I've been too lazy to go to Fox.com and check out the ending
i'm more ghey than you - he just said he was coming backhow about the dumb ass wife pouring champagne to tell her husband she's pregnant - why not smoke cigars too?
i'm more ghey than you - he just said he was coming backhow about the dumb ass wife pouring champagne to tell her husband she's pregnant - why not smoke cigars too?
Yeah well, I think that's part of the plot points, that she was lying about the baby just to get a reaction.and I just watched the ending on FOX.comI don't know the Rehab song