Steve7stud Going To Vegas Sunday To Tuesday

I really don't like the title of my own thread. But I have no clue how many of you guys live in Vegas, or will be there during those days.Anyway, I would love to meet you if you're there. I assume that I'll be playing at Bellagio. I'll try to include a trip report when I get back.If you live in Vegas, or are planning on visiting during those dates, let me know.

It will fun to read the trip report when you get back, have fun while you're there.
Thanks. I actually haven't been for about a year, so I'm looking forward to going. Not sure what the action will be like from Sunday to Tuesday, but I'll let you know what happens.

Im sure you've gone vegas a lot, but here are some tips from my last trip:1.- Stay away from the 4k/8k game at the bellagio. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.2.- Stay away from "Diamond" strip club. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.3.- Dont bother calling Jayweb. He won't answer.Hope that helps ; )P.S. PLEEEEEEEEASE find BeansNIcewater and just do your trip report on what happened when you met him.

Im sure you've gone vegas a lot, but here are some tips from my last trip:1.- Stay away from the 4k/8k game at the bellagio. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.2.- Stay away from "Diamond" strip club. They seem nice, but they will chew you up and take your whole bankroll.3.- Dont bother calling Jayweb. He won't answer.Hope that helps ; )P.S. PLEEEEEEEEASE find BeansNIcewater and just do your trip report on what happened when you met him.
:club::D
Yeah Ive been on hiatus, wtf happened to jayweb?
fmlycar and I live here, if you want to get together let me know (pm or whatever)
Very cool. I'll most likely be at Bellagio on Sunday and Monday night. Monday night I think that Gank and I are going to play together which is always fun. He needs a good spankin now and again, lol. Ron Mexico is not allowed to misinterpret. Anyway, feel free to get in touch with me before I leave and hopefully we can set something up.Here is a general response to a few of the comments/posts. I'm not going for the 5 Star Tourny at Bellagio, wish that I was, but I don't have the time. I'm going with my girlfriend for a few days. Hopefully, I can play poker and keep her occupied with shopping, etc.Would LOVE to meet Beans if he does indeed live in Vegas. What can I say, the man is a LEGEND.WRTO/Chris: Talked to him a couple of times I think. Have no idea what he looks like though. But if someone does know him, feel free to inform him that I'll be there. He seemed like a really cool guy.

What games/limits do you think you'll be playing this trip, Steve?I'll miss you by one day, as I'm driving down on Wednesday for a conference. I hope you run well and have a great/relaxing time.

a guy who lives in my house is at the bellagio until tuesday... if you see a college aged brown-skinned kid at the 2/5 with STACKS AND STACKS of checks, it's definitely him, think up a good prank and have at him. his name's faraz and he goes to the university of illinois.

What games/limits do you think you'll be playing this trip, Steve?I'll miss you by one day, as I'm driving down on Wednesday for a conference. I hope you run well and have a great/relaxing time.
I normally play 40-80 - 200-400 when I play live. In the past when I've played at Bellagio, I think that I played 30-60 hold em and 20-40 omaha hi lo with a kill. It might have been 30-60 omaha, not sure.Bummer about us not being there at the same time.

I don't mean to hijack your thread Steve, but...When is everyone heading out to Vegas around the WSOP? I know for a fact I'll be out there, but really don't know -when- would be the best time. I was thinking the first part/middle of July for some of the preliminary events.

steve, if you have AIM, I can give you wrto's SN. I don't think that he'd mind
I don't have AIM. Umm, trying to think. Custom has me on his messenger, it's msn. Chris can pm me if he wants or, hmm. Not sure.