Why Does This Forum Even Exist

I don't get it either. I'm one of the 5 people on this forum who actually play triple draw.

i've been pushing in the suggestions board to get this board changed to a "Draw Poker Strategy Board" so we could cover all types of draw poker (5-Card Draw, A-5 Lowball, 2-7 Lowball, A-5 Triple Draw, 2-7 Triple Draw, Badugi). Here's hoping.

i've been pushing in the suggestions board to get this board changed to a "Draw Poker Strategy Board" so we could cover all types of draw poker (5-Card Draw, A-5 Lowball, 2-7 Lowball, A-5 Triple Draw, 2-7 Triple Draw, Badugi). Here's hoping.
This is a good idea.
have fun with that issue at your shrink's office.
You think I take what you say seriously? I'm only kidding. They probablly should just make this the other poker forum though.
I'd like to learn how to play...But I'm stupid...so I don't know how to at all....I need to sit down with someone and learn
Sit down with me. We'll play 30-60.
You think I take what you say seriously? I'm only kidding. They probablly should just make this the other poker forum though.
my badbeing an asshole makes you paranoid. :club:
my badbeing an asshole makes you paranoid. :club:
:D It seems like your the one who's dealing with mental issues.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Actually, I think that the forum should be all other poker games. Like 2+2 has.
what would that entail? Just pineapple and draw games that I can think of. Pineapple questions could just as well be answered in the Hold'em board. Soko, Americana, and the like could be answered in the Stud board. That really only leaves Draw poker games.
what would that entail? Just pineapple and draw games that I can think of. Pineapple questions could just as well be answered in the Hold'em board. Soko, Americana, and the like could be answered in the Stud board. That really only leaves Draw poker games.
Chinese poker.
Chinese poker.
Yep. Plus the hold'em people don't want pineapple cluttering up their forum. It's not like there are any pineapple posts though.
just start posting other draw hands in the TD forum. It doesn't look like its gonna get changed anytime soon, so I would say just go ahead and start posting a-5 hands and hi draw hands in there
There you guys go. Now do it!
  • 4 weeks later...