Yet Another Final Table Looming

hey guys, we're on break atm but there's one player left before the final table and Im sixth with a very comfortable chip stack. Railments appreciated.KidJoker666134680668

This thread was made to illustrate that it's bad luck to make a rail thread before you've actually made the final table.
i think its more bad luck to make your own rail thread than its bad luck to make one a little early.
This thread was made to illustrate that it's bad luck to make a rail thread before you've actually made the final table.
Maybe that'll learn ya to make a premature rail call.
imo 9 or less
shouldnt you be advocating 8 or less since most of the FTs you make include you making a double KO with 10 remaining?
  • 3 months later...
hey guys, we're on break atm but there's one player left before the final table and Im sixth with a very comfortable chip stack. Railments appreciated.KidJoker666134680668
i see you change your stars account as much as you change your fcp account? did they not like you at the tables?
i see you change your stars account as much as you change your fcp account? did they not like you at the tables?
KidJoker666 wasnt in my name, so opened a new account under my name.