k guys after my HU toruney win other night im giving out 3 440 stakes 50/50 nsb post and let me know y i should give it to u and ill pick 3 people in like 15 mins after i eat. also post ur stars sn and what not and give me as many reasons as possible and yes stats r helpful.

Hey,Well...I'm a HUGE PSU fan and I'm going to assume you are too :club: WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!!!!I'm a very solid tournament player and always get my money in with the best of it. I'll play very solid and am pretty decent at these 180 people tournies.If you go on http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/ you'll see I have a + % for ROI. Last year for the 2007 summer (when I mostly play) I was +162%. I've been a little bit on the cold deck side lately and lost most of my money in an Omaha cash game. Hopefully my luck changes though. I'm becoming a better player each day.PSU IS AWESOME :)Pokerkid555(Philadelphia)

se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)i ran like shit today running losing with KK and AA numberous times preflop for a mountain of chips each time, I will definately run better on your money, pluesA man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5.00 am for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 am." The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9.00am, and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed ... it said... "It is 5.00am; wake up."

Hmmm... why you should give it to me?!Because I am moving to Vegas in Jan '09 with my entire bank roll/lifes savings and can use all the extra chances of winning before then!!My Pokerstars is: Mr. Malik00also.....i will send you 50% of all winnings generated off that money!!!Thanks!

Hey,Well...I'm a HUGE PSU fan and I'm going to assume you are too :club: WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!!!!I'm a very solid tournament player and always get my money in with the best of it. I'll play very solid and am pretty decent at these 180 people tournies.If you go on http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/ you'll see I have a + % for ROI. Last year for the 2007 summer (when I mostly play) I was +162%. I've been a little bit on the cold deck side lately and lost most of my money in an Omaha cash game. Hopefully my luck changes though. I'm becoming a better player each day.PSU IS AWESOME :)Pokerkid555(Philadelphia)
stake whore imo
If this is a $440 stake on Stars, I want it. If this is a $4.40 stake, I don't.
u my friend i hate lol its 4.40 lol ill decide at 1045 im getting my spaghetti dinner so when im done ill do it
se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)i ran like shit today running losing with KK and AA numberous times preflop for a mountain of chips each time, I will definately run better on your money, pluesA man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5.00 am for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 am." The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9.00am, and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed ... it said... "It is 5.00am; wake up."
I'll take one simply b/c I haven't played on stars in awhile I got $$$ on ftp and AP. Also I have a history of doing well in this donkfest.lunarphase (norwell)
u 3 r the winners the first two bc u were the first two and luner cuz i actually notice who u r lol shipping now sorry if u didnt get one i didnt even read nething just wanted u to do a lil work lol shipping now.

shipped it let me know when u get it and then register for the next one opening post stuff that happens in the tourney i might be watching but post incase i am not.

I appreciate it. Thanks.Are you going to let us know which one to get in?EDIT: NVM

I'M IN94255643 Thanks again.