Jord4n You Got The Steal Of The Draft............

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I know I was a steal but to make a whole thread dedicated to me?.........wow...... I dont know what to say Thanks, Freddec
i lol'dPM's are ur friend.
As Captain of Jordan's donks, I'd like to announce that our team song will be, "All I Need Is A Miracle".
Look at him just stepping in and declaring himself captain, as if neither he nor Jordan respects the rest of you.Are you guys going to just sit there and take it?REBEL!
Look at him just stepping in and declaring himself captain, as if neither he nor Jordan respects the rest of you.Are you guys going to just sit there and take it?REBEL!
He's playing for Jordan
ban
You're lucky Jordan's a charity case. I wouldn't stake you a pack of Marlboros in a prison game.
Obv, I'm playing for Jordan.

Don't listen to "the man" trying to put you down, Donks! DrawingDead & Jordan are trying to put you in your proverbial places lower on the totem pole! You can show them by accepting the stake and then intentionally donking out of the tournament in the first level!Viva la revolucion!

Don't listen to "the man" trying to put you down, Donks! DrawingDead & Jordan are trying to put you in your proverbial places lower on the totem pole! You can show them by accepting the stake and then intentionally donking out of the tournament in the first level!Viva la revolucion!
Heh..there's only one donk on the bottom of my totem pole. The rest are very good, tskillz, ac0000000000, and the others, I'm forgetting. Jordan just has a soft spot in his heart for tards.
Heh..there's only one donk on the bottom of my totem pole. The rest are very good, tskillz, ac0000000000, and the others, I'm forgetting. Jordan just has a soft spot in his heart for tards.
dude you really are a loser , get a life and stop trying to e-fight TARD

Announcements