Palin Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

There...I said it. When she raises her voice at events it is as grating and shrill as Pelosi or Hillary. Just ear numbing.She has been around Arizona a ton lately stumping for that dinosaur McCain (who I like enough, but it's time to move on John). Nothing personal, but please go away Sarah.Amen

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine how badly she must get on the liberal's nerves....That's why I will vote for her if she runs
Someone who knows how to golf please arrange a prop bet with this guy. Your country needs you!
There...I said it. When she raises her voice at events it is as grating and shrill as Pelosi or Hillary. Just ear numbing.She has been around Arizona a ton lately stumping for that dinosaur McCain (who I like enough, but it's time to move on John). Nothing personal, but please go away Sarah.Amen
She is woman...doesn't anyone ever really want to hear them raise their voice??
The title of this is confusing to me because of one word:'Starting'???????????
I take a cannon shot at one of the Republicans brightest stars and you still find something wrong...see how you people are?
I take a cannon shot at one of the Republicans brightest stars and you still find something wrong...see how you people are?
What do you mean "you people".Anti-semites, everywhere.....:club:
Imagine how badly she must get on the liberal's nerves....That's why I will vote for her if she runs
lol and agree. I don't hate her...but....she has just become too easy a target and a bit of a cartoon or herself lately. I think this is starting to be a negative for her and is distracting from whatever message she has. We need a stronger candidate than this, a new direction imo.The Dems are winning the character assassination battle and have destoyed this poor woman in that way, but they are also to blame for keeping her so high profile for so long. The more they fire the louder the bangs, so maybe a draw here?I wish it weren't so

I don't care about her style/voice, which to me is equal parts charming/disturbing. But hey, you betcha, I'm from MN, ya?I'm more worried about her substance.And on that I officially gave up on her when she announced she wants to pre-emptively attack Iran.WTF?

I don't care about her style/voice, which to me is equal parts charming/disturbing. But hey, you betcha, I'm from MN, ya?I'm more worried about her substance.And on that I officially gave up on her when she announced she wants to pre-emptively attack Iran.WTF?
If we don't, there will be a 2nd holocaust Henry. I have a number of relatives who agree with her, sadly.Her defense policy is to the right of your average Cheney.
I know, she is nutty.But kinda hot and nutty. I wish I was not influenced by looks but the concept of natural selection has clouded my judgment.Thoughts of a screen door in a hurricane also come to mind....Lord 'a mercy!
  • 2 weeks later...
I know, she is nutty.But kinda hot and nutty. I wish I was not influenced by looks but the concept of natural selection has clouded my judgment.Thoughts of a screen door in a hurricane also come to mind....Lord 'a mercy!
exactly this. She drives me batshit crazy but MAN would I like an hour or two alone with 'er...lol
  • 3 weeks later...
exactly this. She drives me batshit crazy but MAN would I like an hour or two alone with 'er...lol
Because you want to rape her? Um...cool.
  • 2 weeks later...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/...bid=sShzjAlV_wUSarah Palin:Books authored: 2Books Read: ?
I'm sure you shame her...all the way to her bank.Why don't you go out and get a job instead of sniping at the heals of a lovely lady who is making money for her man to allow him to hunt fish and race snow mobiles all year?
I'm sure you shame her...all the way to her bank.Why don't you go out and get a job instead of sniping at the heals of a lovely lady who is making money for her man to allow him to hunt fish and race snow mobiles all year?
Because me and Todd Palin have it all figured out.....(actually I should be employed within the next couple weeks.....passed the Bar and everything).Seriously, I would take tips from her at this point. She has quit every job she ever had basically and keeps making more money. That's pretty amazing.
Because me and Todd Palin have it all figured out.....(actually I should be employed within the next couple weeks.....passed the Bar and everything).Seriously, I would take tips from her at this point. She has quit every job she ever had basically and keeps making more money. That's pretty amazing.
The ultimate Sugar Momma...
I've quit every job I've ever had too. Most people who change jobs quit their jobs as they leave to pursue a new opportunity. If she'd been fired you'd probably criticize her for that.
I've quit every job I've ever had too. Most people who change jobs quit their jobs as they leave to pursue a new opportunity. If she'd been fired you'd probably criticize her for that.
I mean this is comparing apples to oranges. Most of her jobs come with a specific time frame that people were counting on when they voted for her. And since it is hard to "fire" an elected official before their time is up.....yes that would be criticism worthy.
I mean this is comparing apples to oranges. Most of her jobs come with a specific time frame that people were counting on when they voted for her. And since it is hard to "fire" an elected official before their time is up.....yes that would be criticism worthy.
So when Obama held onto his senate seat just in case he lost the presidential run, that was a sign of being responsible to the voters who elected a senator? Or was that being a selfish douche who wants to make sure his mouth never slips from the public teat?You are allowed to add any suitiable senator/representative to this question and I will grant you that they all fit, governors not so much since they can run things because of the ability to delegate. And of course crack pot nut case wacko billionaires obviously are also given a pass for this.
So when Obama held onto his senate seat just in case he lost the presidential run, that was a sign of being responsible to the voters who elected a senator? Or was that being a selfish douche who wants to make sure his mouth never slips from the public teat?You are allowed to add any suitiable senator/representative to this question and I will grant you that they all fit, governors not so much since they can run things because of the ability to delegate. And of course crack pot nut case wacko billionaires obviously are also given a pass for this.
Totally a selfish move by Obama. I thought it was equally selfish for Palin to just quit being governor because she wanted to become the conservative Oprah but c'est la vie. I suppose that is politics.....anyone who would run for president has to be an egomaniac right?
Totally a selfish move by Obama. Either go all the way or don't. I did not agree that. I thought it was equally selfish for Palin to just quit being governor because she wanted to become the conservative Oprah but c'est la vie. I suppose that is politics.....
You know she had another reason for quitting, it's funny that I need to explain why to a person who can't stop bringing her up and attacking her no matter what she does would need me to explain why she quit the governorship.It's ironic actually
You know she had another reason for quitting, it's funny that I need to explain why to a person who can't stop bringing her up and attacking her no matter what she does would need me to explain why she quit the governorship.It's ironic actually
and that reason was? It was hard being governor in the spotlight? The tea party in Florida has spent the last few months eviscerating Charlie Crist and he only quit the party not the governorship. Obama gets blasted every day and does not quit. Frankly, that excuse is so so so weak. Honestly, I would respect her more for quitting to go make big bucks than because life got hard.