Hello fellow poker players!

My name is Scoooop23 from the UK and I play mainly 180man Turbo's on Pokerstars fish-thumbsup.gif

This my first post here and I have a few question's if you dont mind answering them...

I am going to run a October 180man Team Competition with a $50 buy in over on another forum and im trying to generate interest for it so am I allowed to create a new thread and post the link to the other forum so that players on Full Contact Poker can join in the fun?

If I am allowed to post which section of the forum would you suggest I post it in?

Thanks guys & best of luck at the tables fish-biggrin.gif

Hi FCP Bob,

Thank you for your reply, is there any chance you could change the title of this thread to "October 180 Man Team Competition" please and move it to the appropriate forum section.

Thanks

Requirements

$50!!! You do not have to be a winner in these games to join it is just for fun and motivation!, You will be put on a team with a winning Captain and other winning players so you might learn a thing or two :)

When the bet will start and finish

01/10/15 - 31/10/15

What games are included

$2.50s, $3r's, $8s, $15s

Entry Cost

$50 per player

Volume Requirements

There is none! You can play 500 games for your team or 5,000 aslong as you put in an ok amount of games for your team then all is good!

Escrow

DanteA on 2+2 poker forums!

Please send $50 to Aikn1 (sweden) on Pokerstars if you are interested in joining.

Teams

Captains will be chosen who are more or less equally skilled and then they will pick players from a draft for there team.

There will be a random draw to see which captain picks first then which captain picks second ect then that order gets reversed on the second round of pickings and reversed again on the third round of pickings and so on..

4+ players per team depending on how many join.

Prizes

The pool will pay 1st, 2nd, 3rd or winner takes all if the player pool aint big enough.

Captains

Post in the comments if you would like to be a captain and the first players who post will have first dibs but you must be a competent 180 player to be chosen as a captain.

Results

All team results will be checked by there playing history audits in Tournament Parser so that we get the correct 3r results if necessary.

Shark Scope

You will need to be Unblocked and Opt-In on Shark Scope so that the captains can decide better on who they want to pick and also the full teams can be searched throughout the competition.

To Enter

Post your pokerstars screen name in the comments to be in the competition and the order you post in the thread determines if you are in or not, if we have an uneven number of players then the last players to post in the thread to join will be removed from the competition untill we have an even amount of players in each team, registration will close on the 28/09/15 so that the captains can choose teams before the start of the competition.

If your a FCP member then please show your interest in this FCP thread and i will sign you up for the team competition!

Here is the 2+2 link to show that there is interest for the bet...

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/198/mttsng/october-180-man-team-competition-1559069/

Anything else ive fogotten i will add later and if you have anything to add or ask then go ahead and leave a comment.

Players that are already in / interested

SCOOOOP23

Goodkoen

danjaylittle

Mentality135 ©

NEADY05 ©

Fried Liver ©

Calzyhand ©

Bussby

DublinMeUp

w4ts

Jizzandapus

tdr10

gi1985

WalmartCNXN

CaCaw

kylsonn1

matijastars

(if your names on the list and you are no longer interested them PM me and i will remove your name).

Thanks & Run Good All ;)

Haha good one lets do this :icon_smile:

Players that are already in / interested

SCOOOOP23

Goodkoen

danjaylittle

Mentality135 ©

NEADY05 ©

Fried Liver ©

Calzyhand ©

Bussby

DublinMeUp

w4ts

Jizzandapus

tdr10

gi1985

WalmartCNXN

CaCaw

kylsonn1

matijastars

Sub Zero 43

Christiani13

Its all good fun banter I understand where his humour comes from since I played poker pre Black Friday too! :icon_smile:

if you knew tanner's history of inappropriate behavior you might feel different. but either way, as official forum ambassador i welcome you, i embrace you, and i support you.

pretty sure the newb understands what is going on and the guy with about a 100,000 posts and 12 different accounts doesn't. And if chasing off forum members is appropriate behavior then yeah, you're the ambassador. Enjoy your forum with 6 people in off topic and a bunch of hockey fans who don't know you.

pretty sure the newb understands what is going on and the guy with about a 100,000 posts and 12 different accounts doesn't. And if chasing off forum members is appropriate behavior then yeah, you're the ambassador. Enjoy your forum with 6 people in off topic and a bunch of hockey fans who don't know you.

boom roasted

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

**** you

Sincerely, USA

:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

Can we get back on topic and have someone explain to me what effing world has 31 months?

Any world outside the USA that says poker is not illegal. How poker is illegal in the USA and effing fantasy sports is legal blows my mind. Yeah, me "betting" on specific players to play better than others is really me in control of my money, alot better than some boob open-shoving at a micro cash table and me making a decision to call it with a 7 2 .

can anyone post a comment in any thread in this forum without this moron SA coming in and derailing everything? Are the hockey forums even safe? I don't see how any new topic can take off at this point. Lock the forum up

:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

Any world outside the USA that says poker is not illegal. How poker is illegal in the USA and effing fantasy sports is legal blows my mind. Yeah, me "betting" on specific players to play better than others is really me in control of my money, alot better than some boob open-shoving at a micro cash table and me making a decision to call it with a 7 2 .

Imagine if all funds on the daily fantasy sports sites got locked up like on Black Friday. There would be another civil war.