Steven Spielberg, ‘Animal Killer, Disgusting Inhumane Prick’

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure bird law doesn't count.

When he's ready to introduce himself, he will... and he'll also tell us a great place to get discount designer sunglasses at prices up to 90% off.

When he's ready to introduce himself, he will... and he'll also tell us a great place to get discount designer sunglasses at prices up to 90% off.

• Like 2

This just illustrates the mindset of the voting American public in general. Everything they do, think and vote on is based on emotion....never mind worrying about what the facts might be.

Their ignorance would be hilarious if they didn't have voting rights.

This just illustrates the mindset of the voting American public in general. Everything they do, think and vote on is based on emotion....never mind worrying about what the facts might be.

Their ignorance would be hilarious if they didn't have voting rights.

WHICH IS WHY we get obama for 2 terms.
  • Like 1

I wish we could have Obama for 2 more terms. I'd seriously support repealing the 22nd amendment so we could continue with Obama. It's nice to have a rational, steady hand as president for once.

• Like 1

I wish we could have Obama for 2 more terms. I'd seriously support repealing the 22nd amendment so we could continue with Obama. It's nice to have a rational, steady hand as president for once.

Best level ever.

Chumming AND trolling in one post.

Best level ever.

Not a level. I think term limits are unconstitutional. If the founding fathers had wanted them, they would have put it in the first draft. I think it was put in, because conservatives couldn't handle the fact that america wanted progressive leadership like FDR, that threatened their power structures. If Obama could run in 2016, I would vote for him again and again in 2020. As it is, I'm merely going to have to be satisfied with Hilary making him a supreme court justice. Get ready for Chief Justice Obama for life, shitbirds.

• Like 1

Not a level. I think term limits are unconstitutional. If the founding fathers had wanted them, they would have put it in the first draft. I think it was put in, because conservatives couldn't handle the fact that america wanted progressive leadership like FDR, that threatened their power structures. If Obama could run in 2016, I would vote for him again and again in 2020. As it is, I'm merely going to have to be satisfied with Hilary making him a supreme court justice. Get ready for Chief Justice Obama for life, shitbirds.

The best thing about this is going to be watching conservatives display their keen understanding of government as they flail about, screaming about how he isn't qualified and has never been a judge. I think those talking points are going to wear out my Flip Hole.