Awww...look How Schweeeeet!

BigDMcGee stopped by my profile to check on me......in case I had taken his advice from last night!

Awww...huffs like a bear; but he's just an ol' softie... ay? :bubble_lol:

p.s.- Glad to see you're still here too.... BigD! :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that, gentlemen, is how you neg. Ya'll come in these threads, with your ham handed misogynistic insults, and she instantly reads you for the pathetic creeps that you are. I, on the other hand, tak

There's always been this consistently alien part of FCP that I don't understand; those megathreads with all those posts, I don't understand what those are. Some of the long time members here, I don't

I mean that in 2006, this forum was a vibrant, active forum, it was probably the number 2 or 3 forum in terms of activity, after 2+2, and probably after pocket fives, but after that it was definitely

There's always been this consistently alien part of FCP that I don't understand; those megathreads with all those posts, I don't understand what those are. Some of the long time members here, I don't understand them either. Like, I think everyone else knows that (Member X) is really (Member Y) from years ago posting with a new screen name but as far as I know, they're all new people. Or all the same person.

Sometimes when I come here, I feel like a confused old man sitting alone in the corner, shaking my cane at shit nobody sees and hollering unintelligable gibberish to whoever walks by.

And I shit myself, too.

• Like 3

Bob should add a "GROSS" button, next to the "Like This"!

yeah yeah. give it a couple weeks in here with these animals and my idea will sound like a lovely sunday picnic.