Official (haha) I Have A Tube In My Penis

Never, ever have anything inserted into your penis. Bitch made me do the urine test afterwards. She was probably in the other room laughing her head off while I peed razor blades.

From wikipedia's "Urethral Play" entry..Items used in urethral playNote: Items should usually be introduced with plenty of lubricant, typically after sterilization of the items, and with use of latex gloves or other medical precautions.Sounds - These are rigid rods typically of metal. Glass and Plexiglas rods have known to have been used as well but breakage of these can be fatal. These rods may be straight or have a slight curve to them (Van Buren Sounds), and are used for the purpose of prostate stimulation via the urethra. Each rod has a very smooth insertion end and may vary in both length and diameter. Some sounds known as "j sounds" have a curvature on the inserting end that is particularly useful for prostate stimulation. In some rare cases, longer rods or sounds can be threaded thru Cobb’s Curve and inserted all the way to the roof of a liquid filled bladder.Flexible Tubing - In most cases, this is just standard medical catheters. However, other types of tubing have been rounded on the end such that some kind of liquid is introduced into the bladder as the tubing is inserted. Known cases of tubing over one inch in diameter and/or over six feet long has been successfully inserted and removed from filled bladders. One problem with curling tubing within a filled bladder is the fact that the tubing can intertwine and create a knot that can not be removed.Rubber Toys - A wide assortment of rubber toys has been modified by Urethral Players for their enjoyment. Many consist of some kind of latex snake or worm bought from local sporting goods stores and modified with removal strings. Other smooth tipped rubber items may be found and used as well. Items entering the Unsafe Zone pass Cobb’s Curve always require some kind of removal string or method and then are still considered unsafe acts.Micro Bullets – (Note: these are not real bullets.) These items are toys that are typically very short and have removal strings or covered wire coming out one end. The 3/8” micro vibes found in adult stores have been used after being modified with a bit of glue to provide extra strength to the wire end and seal out water. The "bullets" are typically slid down the urethra with lubricant and a finger to Cobb’s Curve for use. In some cases, the user may insert a finger into the anus and slide the item deeper--even into the bladder.Here is an Sounds kit..http://www.extremerestraints.com/images/NS115z.jpghere is an electro sound..http://www.extremerestraints.com/images/MI860.jpghere is a vibrating sound http://www.extremerestraints.com/vibrating...-sound_113.htmlI am here to inform and educate, people....

• Like 1
Does your tube carry the internets?Are we in your penis right now?Dont clog it with too many poker chips.
werd...those can hurt sometimes...unless u like that

a year ago I had a 10 mm kidney stone blocking my uriter... tube from kidney to bladder. shockingly, not as comfortable as you might think.So, they put me under and went in through the wanker to install a stent from the kidney to the bladder to let urine pass. Upon waking up, I found this less comfortable than you may guess.So, there is a wiat list for the lythotip shock wave thing, but after 3 weeks i get it done... Few more weeks peeing grit. Another set of x-rays. Go to the office to get the stent out. Nurse takes a GIANT syringe of KY and squirts it into the uritheria.... lube so the doc can go in with a camera and grad the stent and pull it out... She then throws a clamp on the penis to make sure the KY no leak out.... OMG it hurts!!!! 5 min later doc comes in and says ... soo sad. Stone is busted up, but the fragments are still there. Time for a second lythotrip crap...So, doc gets ready to leave and I say... What about my **** full of KY.... I still have the clamp on. Oh... They take off the clamp and tell me to milk the KY out.... OMG it hurts worse coming out than going in!!!!! Then I make the mistake of having to pee. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So, I wonder out into the waiting room, literally dizzy from pain, tears wellin' in my eyes, walking cross-kneed, and flop in a chair where I writhe in the worst ****-pain imaginable for 20 min while they schedule the second lithotrip.3 more weeks of wiaitng for the shock... few more weeks peeing grit. Finally!!!!! after 3 months with a tube connecting the kidney to the bladder, I have to go back AGAIN to get the stent pulled.I don't let them fill the penis with KY until the doc says xrays are ALL CLEAR.Shockingly, it didn't hurt nearly as bad actually having the tv camera/grabbing claw thing shoved up there, and having the tube yanked out.. as peeing right after the first aborted attmept....Don't get me wrong... It was still a 15 on a scale of 1-10... But it wasn't the 142,432,937 on a scale from 1 to 10 that the pissing after the aborted attempt was.

I'm a nurse. I can hook you up with one, if you're interested
i think i can speak for all of us here that we are pretty much as far from interested as humanly possible. and the last thing i want is to be hooked up with one of those things. ill keep my hookups strictly with the lady folk and no tubing
  • 8 years later...

I wrote the original input on URETHRAL PLAY, however, most was edited off about 6 weeks later. You indeed got most of it here. I have original script tucked away somewhere and felt it was accurate when written....

I wrote the original input on URETHRAL PLAY, however, most was edited off about 6 weeks later. You indeed got most of it here. I have original script tucked away somewhere and felt it was accurate when written....

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif