• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny video. I'm looking forward to the next one. Also, is there a point when so many people say HOF that it's not HOF anymore? Lazy bastards

funny video. I'm looking forward to the next one. Also, is there a point when so many people say HOF that it's not HOF anymore? Lazy bastards
Bink has been said millions of times. But when you spike the one-outer for 1.2 Million yoo-ess-dee you're just gonna say bink

awesome work :club:

Bink has been said millions of times. But when you spike the one-outer for 1.2 Million yoo-ess-dee you're just gonna say bink
HOF not bink, JAMES
I think you two need to meet at the bike rackes at 3:30Pm or go find a room...Kosin Trouble
oh stop causing trouble
Right, so when you see something that is hall of fame, your fingers do the walking
yeah, whatever that mean Jamundo.
btw, how did you end up last night in the tourny? You guys busted rose so i left the rail....Kosin Trouble
4th but at least I cashed. I busted all over Rose last night. Good stuff
btw, how did you end up last night in the tourny? You guys busted rose so i left the rail....Kosin Trouble
at least have a rail bird :ts thx honey
yeah, whatever that mean Jamundo.4th but at least I cashed. I busted all over Rose last night. Good stuff
lucky donk, your bullying my blinds will cause you to crash and burn someday. btw I Ft my ladies tourny last night :club:

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Also lol'd audibly at "kali-maaaaaa".Plz try to post future episodes in this thread!!Sadly I don't know a lot of these poker names, so some of it was lost on me, but still very very very well done!!

Kd ftw!! One outters = BINK!!

• 2 weeks later...