The Dutch And Friends Chat Corner!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see tilt is working on ruining another thread.

Those movies have a setting. That setting is men. If you are a women (or a "sensitive" man), you can come into the room. But don't for a second think you are going to touch the thermostat. I'm setting

The one thing high people love doing is tasks like getting out of the chair, finding keys, deciding on a jacket, picking a driver, choosing a car, having to go back inside for a 16oz bottle of aqua fina, get back in the car, fiddle with the climate control which is always too warm and then too cool, start scanning the satellite radio stations for something listenable, give up and plug the phone into the stereo, see that the car is already in the parking lot, unplug the phone, get annoyed by the driver who could have parked one spot closer but don't say anything, get more annoyed by all the empty grocery carts spilling out of their stalls thinking this would never happen if you were in charge, then verbalize such to your friend who is more than likely nodding their head to show agreement on the cart situation than for your claimed managerial skills at getting entry wage workers to do anything more than the minimum amount of work they're being asked to do but still needing a reminder multiple times per day, then go through the auto sliding glass doors, grab one of the few remaining carts knowing full well that you won't put anything in the cart other than a small plastic package of cheese clothes but it gives you something to hold onto instead of having your arms oscillate between dangling beside you and being inside your pockets which makes your palms sweat, then wandering the isles wondering where the the kitchen utensils which is the only logical place to find a cheese cloth, you see some puff pastry behind a glass freezer door, decide to make something with puff pastry in the future, realize there's no chance of finding the cloth without walking down every food lane, walking down every lane is better than asking the person stocking the shelves because you already mumbled ya when they asked if you're finding everything you need, after finding the utensils and doing a quick scan you don't see the cheese cloth so you do a more thorough scan going much more slowly and still don't see what you want but end up grabbing a garlic press even though you don't eat garlic because it gives you gas because you came here to buy something and buy something you will, you pay and instead of going to walmart which you know for sure will have cheese cloth you figure it'd be a much better idea to go back home and take some bong hits and maybe see what the garlic press would do to some peanut m&m's.

The butter and walmart can wait until tomorrow.

Ok, three and a half days of no work trying to get/stay caught up on this fuckeringing thread and I've finally made it. Of course by the time I'm done posting this there will be another half page to read... If this keeps up I'm not going to be one of Dutch's friends...Happy Birthday, nice poker room(s), Go Habs Go, 31 shots is no longer doable, the JWeb jokes never get old, collarbones can be sexy (but not on Lindsay Lohan), boobs, hookers, blow, poker, I'd like the 'popular on the internet' shirt, AND I'M DONE

• Like 1

This new thread is bulls&!t. I'm not switching threads until we have more pages than the Army thread.