I Miss It Soooo Much...

NHL_95_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpgNHL95_lead.jpgbest video game ever! I miss playing it as a kid. I cant find my Sega and i have no idea besides ebay where i can find it. I was always the kings or the rangers. what teams were you?

I can't remember which year it was, but there was an EA NHL edition for PC where you could check the refs and get a penalty for Abuse of Official (worthy of a game misconduct if you did it twice with the same player). I used to get everyone on my team thrown out of the game until there were only 3 forwards, 2 defensemen and the goalie left on the bench, and still win 99-0 because it was so easy to score. In the same edition you could also check players through the glass, so the best thing was throwing a crushing hit on a ref and knocking him into the stands. Good times, I miss that game.

By far the hardest & most frustrating hockey game ever made is this NHL Stanley Cup for SNES. There's only one way to ensure a goal thats by dumping the puck just before the blue line and it usually flys over the goalie and in the net lol. Also, the camera angle switches around to whatever team has possession of the puck, no game has given me more headaches then this one ever.250px-NHL_Stanley_Cup2.jpg

NHL_95_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpgNHL95_lead.jpgbest video game ever! I miss playing it as a kid. I cant find my Sega and i have no idea besides ebay where i can find it. I was always the kings or the rangers. what teams were you?
I still have my SEGA and my NHL 95 The Penguins owned all in this game if you played 1 line with Lemieux, Jagr, Stevens you are set. You could also get a million goals a game by using the wrap around or cut across the crease in front of the goalie move.