Speaking Of Poker Questions

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st in an epic threadwow i cant believe I actually got 1st in this thread thats probably gonna be like a zillion pages long as long as bob doesnt close it.my favorite hand is 2-7 offsuit i mean... what rose said.

What other position did you think would have been the answer? Reverse cowgirl? The lotus? I find your tone and overall complacent nature to be not only off putting but slight precocious, but in strangely endearing way. What I am saying here is, I like you, you have a certain Je Ne Sais Quois that I can't put my finger on, but that I might like to put my finger in, IF THE MOOD WERE RIGHT.I should stop now, I'm just gushing. (not in that way you sick sick bastard)

:club:
I will get you, lolI can see this being in Gen area but not in General poker, move pleaseedit: many days later, just to see how many people will notice the edit lolwell you all know it was a computer quiz so it picked the outcome. Just a little fyinot my favorite position, as I do have a much better one in mine.
Whatever angle it is, i am pretty sure it will be obtuse.
behind
Thanks, I just woke up the whole neighborhood and scared the dog laughing maniacally. :club:

You are so dead, revenge will be sweet and unexpected