The Official Zach Bogosian Thread

Its time we dedicate a thread to up and coming superstar Zach Bogosian..Last year he was ranked around number 10..Some publications have him now ranked number two...Here is a great article about the Peterborough Petes star.http://news.therecord.com/specialreports/r.../article/288597He was tutored by the great Ray Bourque and is represented by legend Bobby Orr...He has been compared to another great Peterborough Pete dman Chris Pronger.Help me in welcoming Zach Bogosian to the the NHL...Lets hope the Leafs can land him.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Press Release from Yerevan: Serge has had his Armenian passport revoked and will no longer be allowed to eat boereg, lahmacoon or manti. (if you dont know what these foods are kids, hit me up sometim

they lost to Malta, they must have made a killing that game.

Come on.He doesn't even spell it he same as you.
it doesnt matter...He is going to be my new favourite player...Especially if the Leafs can land him..As it stands now we would have a good shot at him.

its scary how you know my tv watching habits..for the record I havent seen brokeback mountainPSYour fascination with Stamkos is actually the mancrush.

its scary how you know my tv watching habits..for the record I havent seen brokeback mountainPSYour fascination with Stamkos is actually the mancrush.
Maybe snack on some edamame?

Y an R in our house gets watched later in the evening...usually after the hockey game...Back to the topic..Zach Bogosian prop bets should be available early as next July...Get in line...

8 replies and no one has tried to get a bet about the "future hall of famer" comment?SLACKERS! :club:
u interested??Its a very very future bet....
  • 2 months later...

Been quite a jump and it's great to see. He is the only top flight draft prospect in this draft I've had the opportunity to see live (vs Tavares and Oshawa earlier in the year) and he was lights out in every facet. He even won the game with a shootout goal (3rd shooter vs Tavares' miss as the 3rd shooter for Oshawa). He looks like the real deal which means Serge just jinxed him.Edit: I'm surprised Beach is still where he is. I've heard him taking a nose dive lately so much so that people are expecting him to go 10-15 or maybe even later. I'm also surprised Boediker (sp) hasn't risen higher as I had heard his stock was soaring of late.

wow, I cant believe Zach passed Doughty. Has Doughty slipped as well, or is this all Zach's doing? I havent seen Doughty play since worlds.and lol Belanger...great youtube link.

• 1 month later...

lets bump this thread as the impending entry to the NHL by future Hall of Famer Zach Bogosian gets close...I will be buying a jersey..Just waiting to which team it will be....I already have a FCP jersey with his name..Just have to change the Y to an IGO ZACH GO ZACH

What if the Sens make a draft day trade for him? Or Montreal? :club:
That will be a very very very tough decision...I think then I will probably just get a NHLPA jersey with his name on it.
any chance he slips to fourth overall? I'd like to see serge get a blues jersey.
Slim -- both LA and Atlanta are projected to take d-men. Unless Atlanta goes outside the box and grabs Filatov to play with Kovy.
any chance he slips to fourth overall? I'd like to see serge get a blues jersey.
I can live with the Blues,La, Atlanta and most of the teams that are slated..I think OTTAWA and MONTREAL only two teams I would not go ahead with the Jersey..Even Pittsburgh I would.