before you post in strategy! converter tool.

This is a program that allows you to make the hand history much easier for people analyzing in this forum to read.http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter/ - This is new as of September 26th and Works again.Just relay your Hand History information into the converter and you've got yourself something much more pleasurable for the rest of us to view.No more long winded Hand Histories... short and to the point with this system.When you click on the link, use the "Bet The Pot" Format so we can keep it uniform, this format works the best.Vade brought this to my Attention... Should have posted this earlier..If you absolutely, positively cannot use the convertor (In my opinion, the only excuses are playing at a site where it doesn't work, or are listing a live hand or a hand from memory) Please, please PLEASE seperate the hand out from being a long blob, and use Bold, or Italics or underlines to make it easily legible for all. I know I speak for others when I say that I often read strategy posts late at night or early in the morning, and might miss something important. Again, if you can't use the convertor because of an incompatible site, please do what you can to make it easier on tired eyes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jayson, thank you. You don't know how many times I've told people to use this> Question, does this forum now have a formt on the comverter list, or should we still use the bet the pot format

I use the 2+2 forum selection and then replace color: with color=. Maybe you could contact the author for an option? I do this so it uses the suit icons ( :D:):):) )

I use the 2+2 forum selection and then replace color: with color=. Maybe you could contact the author for an option? I do this so it uses the suit icons ( :D:):):) )
I've contacted him allready... waiting for a reply.
someone wanna explain how to do it.....looks way to complicated for my tiny little mind
copy and paste your hand history into the empty box on the left. press "convert hand history" and it shows up in the empty box on the right.PS. Make sure you have it on "TC" or "Bet the pot" format. (Top left corner)
I've contacted him allready... waiting for a reply.
i've had a few hands not be converted properly. especially in NL, raise, re-raise, re-raise all-in generates rather bad summary, with the pot equal to only the original amount before reraises. anyone seen this problem? and/or emailed the author about it?

OK I'm testing this thing out. Look over the hand though...it's amazing.Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Dirk Diggler is SB with [6s], [6h]. CO posts a blind of $0.5. 1 fold.Flop: (11 SB) [Ad], [4d], [As] (5 players)Dirk Diggler checks, UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Dirk Diggler folds.I misplayed this hand. Immediately I figured I'd close the betting for .5 BB in hopes of spiking a 6 for a trips...then I thought I may still be behind anyway if someone has an ace... I forgot that a 6 would give me a boat! I do stupid stuff like this when I multi-table. Pot odds said I should call. Oh well. Flame away! See what ends up winning this hand. It just made me laugh. Oh well.Turn: (7 BB) [3c] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.River: (10 BB) [7s] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 folds, MP3 calls.Final Pot: 12 BBEdit.. it doesn't show the results but MP3 wins this with a K4! I was like... WTF?

OK I'm testing this thing out. Look over the hand though...it's amazing.Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Dirk Diggler is SB with [6s], [6h]. CO posts a blind of $0.5. 1 fold.Flop: (11 SB) [Ad], [4d], [As] (5 players)Dirk Diggler checks, UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Dirk Diggler folds.CR this flop. Your either way ahead or way behind. A CR will let you know as you can then lead the turn and if you are riased you can then fold. If you are threebet on the flop then you call and plan on folding the turn. That is how you play aggressive poker, and trust me it'll win more than you could imagineI misplayed this hand. Immediately I figured I'd close the betting for .5 BB in hopes of spiking a 6 for a trips...then I thought I may still be behind anyway if someone has an ace... I forgot that a 6 would give me a boat! I do stupid stuff like this when I multi-table. Pot odds said I should call. Oh well. Flame away! See what ends up winning this hand. It just made me laugh. Oh well.Turn: (7 BB) [3c] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 calls, MP3 calls.River: (10 BB) [7s] (3 players)UTG+1 bets, MP1 folds, MP3 calls.Final Pot: 12 BB