people with whom you surprisingly wouldn't have sex

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris HiltonJessica SimpsonConan O'BrienAny NFL player
Second.Conan pwns though.
I love Conan. And funny and smart are sexy but I can't find him physically attractive for some reason. Hence, why he's on the list as one I surprisingly wouldn't bang.
Paris HiltonJessica SimpsonConan O'BrienAny NFL player
Second.Conan pwns though.
I love Conan. And funny and smart are sexy but I can't find him physically attractive for some reason. Hence, why he's on the list as one I surprisingly wouldn't bang.
Aaaahhh. I see. I assume you're just jealous of his great hair.
Ashlee Simpson
How is that surprising? She's ugly.
There was a whole thread about her. Apparently a bunch of people on this forum are attracted to mildly retarded cretans.
Man, if you're going to admit to wanting to have sex with Asslee Simpson, you might as well admit to wanting to have sex with huge-nosed transvestites. Seriously, that's what she reminds me of.

Madeline Albright and Margaret Thatcher.I've said before that I'd bang almost anything under 150, and most people believe it, but I think Albright and Thatcher... I just don't think I could make myself do it. I'd totally lay the pipe to Ashlee Simpson, though. Can you imagine how much fun you could have with that?You could say things like:"Oh, give it to me Jessica.""Unh, unh, how you like that? You're nowhere nearly as beautiful or talented as your sister! Ungh...""Why don't you go ahead and lip synch on this, baby girl?"I think that would just be great, abusing her like thatWang

Madeline Albright and Margaret Thatcher.I've said before that I'd bang almost anything under 150, and most people believe it, but I think Albright and Thatcher... I just don't think I could make myself do it. I'd totally lay the pipe to Ashlee Simpson, though. Can you imagine how much fun you could have with that?You could say things like:"Oh, give it to me Jessica.""Unh, unh, how you like that? You're nowhere nearly as beautiful or talented as your sister! Ungh...""Why don't you go ahead and lip synch on this, baby girl?"I think that would just be great, abusing her like thatWang
That doesn't change the fact that she not-so-vaguely resembles a man.
Also doesn't change the fact that fucking a famous chicks means other non-famous chicks will totally want to experience your Wang in their Hoo-hoo. Most hot chicks never leave highschool. If they hear you're boning a cheerleader, they just want to mouthify your wang.I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but everytime I started dating a hot chick, other hot chicks wanted to mouthify me. I used to canoodle with this girl that ended up being on TV a few times for some dance competition, and when the girls I knew saw her on TV, they immediately went into "I am going to increase my own level of popularity and notoriety by getting one degree closer to this person that's on TV" mode(shrug)Like I said, I'd bang herWang
Ashlee Simpson
you'd censored anything with a heartbeat don't lie
Caught me.
wrong, the San Diego Zoo Staff caught you, I just read about it.
i guess he took a whale's vagina a bit too literally :club:
Also doesn't change the fact that fucking a famous chicks means other non-famous chicks will totally want to experience your Wang in their Hoo-hoo. Most hot chicks never leave highschool. If they hear you're boning a cheerleader, they just want to mouthify your wang.I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but everytime I started dating a hot chick, other hot chicks wanted to mouthify me. I used to canoodle with this girl that ended up being on TV a few times for some dance competition, and when the girls I knew saw her on TV, they immediately went into "I am going to increase my own level of popularity and notoriety by getting one degree closer to this person that's on TV" mode(shrug)Like I said, I'd bang herWang
Would you scrub yourself like a rape victim afterwards? I know I would. "Honey, you've been in the shower for five hours. When are you going to be done?" "Just hold on babe, I'm almost done..."