dna4ever impromptu pokerstars $10 nlhe tourny - 2100

Dont have much to do tonight so if anyone is bored I just created a little private $10 NLHE tourney on Pokerstars that will start at 2100 PM EST tonight (Tuesday night). guess that leaves about 90 minutes til start time.PW is impromptuits under pokerstars private/tourney tab and called 'dna4ever impromptu $10 NLHE tourney'im on a $2700 downswing in past 2 weeks so whats $10 more ? come get it

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe I'll play :club:
ok everyone jump in, dead money officially has entered. this is one of my favorite negreanu blogs featuring Jayson Weber ....http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal....l&id=1123642692
When I got home from dinner my home had been raided by a group of young punks! Travis invited Ed the challenge reporter, Jayson Weber the moderator in the www.fullconatactpoker.com forums, and his friend Chris over to play some poker.I decided to join them in a $20 freeze out since I didn't have too much on the schedule for the evening. Travis and Ed chopped the first limit hold'em freeze out, and in the second freeze out Chris and Travis chopped us up in 2-7 triple draw.I was so mad! I was actually playing really good and finished third both times. At least I didn't do as bad as J Web and his back to back fifth place finishes, LOL.
ZING!

That's just not Cool man...I already defended myself.. Chris didn't even know how to play 2-7 and the kid had the nutz everyhand he just threw it away sometimes cuz he was a donkey!I . R. Dead Money.. :club: