Stars Newbie Question

Quick question: I just logged on to Stars for the first time and I couldn't seem to find any NL Holdem SnG's for less than $3. I've heard people talk about playing the $2's and $1's, so where are they? Do they just not come up very often?

Quick question: I just logged on to Stars for the first time and I couldn't seem to find any NL Holdem SnG's for less than $3. I've heard people talk about playing the $2's and $1's, so where are they? Do they just not come up very often?
There are a few $1.10 and $2.20 MTTs at like 2:00

My bad.I opened this thread thinking the title said: "Stars Nudie Question".I thought stars was allowing nude pictures for the avatars. :(I will slump back into the dark now.

My bad.I opened this thread thinking the title said: "Stars Nudie Question".I thought stars was allowing nude pictures for the avatars. :(I will slump back into the dark now.
Well, heck, NUDIE question does sound better. Let's start a new thread.
In the tournament section of the lobby, click 'micro'.Only tournaments with a buyin of LESS than $5 will show up
I did that and all I saw were a few $3 games. Are you telling me that the cheaper ones don't appear until 2am?I'll look again tonight when I'm home.
I did that and all I saw were a few $3 games. Are you telling me that the cheaper ones don't appear until 2am?I'll look again tonight when I'm home.
You're after sit n go's right?Just click on all and sort by buyin. I can see 18 and 45 seat $1 sng's right now.
when we talk about the $2 and $1s we are normally talking about mtt's under the tourney - regular - micro section