How many people currently having pending transactions?When you talked to neteller support did they tell you something to the affect that they had to work out a deal with the banks to get the money to the accounts?Should i just consider the money lost?-any new news would help

2 pending withdrawals, made on the day of the arrest... They tell me something different pretty much every time I call. Sooooo I don't know what else I can do but wait.

SW Neteller today.They said that they are working on a way to service our withdrawls but they have no estimate of when they will be done. They the money is supposed to be safe and secure. But in limbo till further notice.

Move to Australia.In all seriousness though i doubt that any of you will have any problem getting your money from them as the rest of the world would surely stop using their service if we got any hint that they screwed anyone over. Im sure they will take their time however i feel your funds will be safe.

You know when you are a kid and your grandparents give you a check for your birthday, but you don't get to spend it because your parents take it to put it in your college fund ?Dear US Government and Neteller, I've been to college. I would like my money now . Please

The thing that really sucks is withdrew my money like almost a week before the arrest because I quit playing poker and due to the fact that it takes them forever to clear deposits frommy bank account I got completely screwed. O how I miss the old days of Party Poker and IGM PAY, IGM pay never charged me a dime to deposit money and the money went to my bank account in 2-3 days every time no matter what.

In all seriousness though i doubt that any of you will have any problem getting your money from them as the rest of the world would surely stop using their service if we got any hint that they screwed anyone over. Im sure they will take their time however i feel your funds will be safe.

I'm just mad about the whole situation. The big government has to hold our hand and tell us what is good for us. I used to use Firepay, then they bailed...then Neteller. Then I thought, okay, I can send an Echeck. I was getting ready to deposit some funds in Pokerstars and found out they won't accept Echeck any longer. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Makes me want to move to Aruba. Not that I need another reason, but anyway....

I am stuck in the same situation. Based on semi-random logic I decided that I would cancel my pending EFT and have them send me a check. When I called them up they were willing to do this.I figure it's better to be part of the crowd of 5% trying to get their money through check than the crowd of 95% through EFT. Also, if EFTs ever start working again I can probably get them to cancel the uncashed check and put the money back into my account.I'll post when my check arrives or if something interesting happens.

Has anyone tried cashing a check directly from a poker site? Are the banks refusing to cash party or stars checks? Right before the party ban I cashed out with a check and it came from an advertising company or something based here in the states. It took the standard 4 days or whatever to clear. Had no problems. But I don't want to cash out with a check again and not be able to cash it.

Has anyone tried cashing a check directly from a poker site? Are the banks refusing to cash party or stars checks? Right before the party ban I cashed out with a check and it came from an advertising company or something based here in the states. It took the standard 4 days or whatever to clear. Had no problems. But I don't want to cash out with a check again and not be able to cash it.
From what my bank told me they will not accept any checks from Onlinepoker sites. And Nettellar told me that EFT's are know going to take3-6 months to do. I have been waiting 3 weeks and my bank told me the EFT is in the works but isnt approved , Now what does thsat meen. GL everyone it looks like the good old Govt has succeded in something

I really lucked out with Neteller. I had like 1.5k in Neteller and a few days before it went donkdown I spread the 1500 across the all the major poker sites. Although I'm still ****ed now trying to deposit, and withdraw. :club:

I dont think they are going to screw everyone. They still have a solid business and have customers in europe Canada and other markets so if they screwed the US customers their business would be done, so I think they will find a way sooner or later.

i know the ease of having a way to get money in and out of your bank account with a couple clicks is most appealing to all, but there are other ways to deposit and withdraw.I have always had neteller send me a check if I was cashing out and it usually took them about a week to do so. I have also deposited by sending in a bank certified check(aka a money order), and was able to deposit in about a week and a halfs time with no problems.I already received a check from FCP but am waiting on my check from neteller.

Their website states that you can't use the neteller debit card, but it works for me. Have been cashing out $1000 every day the last few days. So if you have a card, check it out.
You can still use the card to withdraw whatever funds you had loaded on before the US shutdown. Have you been loading new $ on the card?
Yeah, I put 2 k onto it a few days ago, but I just tried to get more onto it but it said process error. Looked more like a tech glitsch, though. I'll try again later.
Isn't the limit 1k a day? I tried to load some $ on mine but it didn't work...I guess you have a blessed acct.

this was probably already posted somewhere, but there have been so many neteller threads I cant recall ......http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/13355/NewswireToday - /newswire/ - London, United Kingdom, 01/30/2007 - Shortly after Neteller announced its decision to pull out of the US gaming market on January 18, the London-based technology company Seed Capital Ltd. introduced a new payment processing service 'YouTeller.com'."We will start in March with a revolution in simplicity of worldwide online payments. Everybody who can download songs or play online games will now be able to pay for that instantly," said Johannes Knierzinger, CEO and co-founder.On Monday the British Financial Services Authority (FSA) granted YouTeller the "Small E-Money Issuer Certificate", therefore making it possible to operate as an e-wallet. "The FSA has already given us the green light. We will begin services after the server-security testing period is completed," said Florian Schweitzer, company spokesman and co-founder. It took three month to develop the new online payment framework."We have no overseas branch in a NAFTA-country like Neteller or Citadel, so we are not affected by US legislation," underlined Schweitzer. YouTeller is part of an international lobbying task force that works on the issue 'worldwide online payments' with the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and the European Union.The WTO has again ruled against the United States in favor of Antigua and Barbuda, this time for not taking "the necessary steps to comply" with the April 2005 WTO ruling to correct discrimination against foreign internet gambling operators, Reuters reported late last week.Earlier this month, federal officials arrested the founders of Neteller, an Isle of Man-based online payment processor, while they were in the US to switch planes. John Lefebvre and Stephen Lawrence are set to fight the charges laid against them when they appear in court in February