Daniel how-to DVD's

I recently asked Daniel if he had plans to make a DVD series on how-to poker and his reply was positive. Daniels ability to read people is tremendous and I think a real indepth series on strategy, bluffs and reads would do great w/ the public. Even audio CD's on poker subjects to listen to on the go. The basic stuff has been delt w/ by Lederer and Helmuth. What subjects would you guys want covered if he makes the series?

I would be interested in seeing a dvd on the absoltue basics on poker I am new in the world of poker. Texas hold'em on TV is what got me interested. They talk about how the game is played but they don't explain how the betting works. I mean, I know what big blinds and small blinds are but how do they come up with the amount when you want to call. Anyway it would be nice to see Daniel talk about basics for the person who has no clue. Sean :?

• 2 weeks later...

If you want absolute basics watch Howerd ledderer's Secrets to No Limit holdem .. youll pick it up quite fast. But lets try to keep daniel from explaining the blinds and game structures, I would like for the dvd's to be as informative as a book. Keep from getting caught in stories about the guy who did such and such thing like hellmuth does. I would like it to be straight to the point like ledderer's more secrets, but more in depth of things like playing the man not the cards , reads and tournament strategies. I read that he will have a book to go along w/ the videos and Im sure that the set will be as complete as they come.P.S. members of the forum should have first dibs on them..just a sugestion :D