Wsop Event #41 $1,500 Limit Holdem Shootout

Congratulations! That's cool that this forum has another bracelet winner among it's members. I saw some of the final table before going to bed and it looked like you were putting on a clinic at the final table. Congratulations once again.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little interview with Mr Pechie on Pokernewshttp://www.pokernews.com/video/wsop-2011-e...26040383001.htm
Congrats on the jewelry, Justin. Big few days here for FCPers. Actually, big if your name is Justin. When Lynn was interviewing you and you said that you just wanted to go to bed it almost appeared that you were intimating that perhaps she should join you. Congrats on the big win and continued success.

Congrats....that's some fancy bling you got there. Well done.

tyty everyone, hard to describe how it feelsalan - its pee-she.- looshle on domes account
You realize account sharing is against FCP's TOS and I now have to shut down both yours and Kobe's account, right?
Congrats on the jewelry, Justin. Big few days here for FCPers. Actually, big if your name is Justin. When Lynn was interviewing you and you said that you just wanted to go to bed it almost appeared that you were intimating that perhaps she should join you. Congrats on the big win and continued success.
I am in love with Lynn Gilmartin.....just saying.