Official Fcp Barrage Of The $3r Tonight!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight kids, whose in? Starts in t minus 2 hoursOnce again playing with my last big of moneys on Stars..
think there's already a thread for this. doinsublime was just recycling last nites.oh well, GL. I'll be there if I can get out of work in time.

More than likely in. Def. trying to improve on yesterday's performance.

As far as what Fleung said, here is what I was thinking:Maybe we keep that thread going, and just use it every night. Then we can see everyones performances, it motivates others, and everyone sees the thread and the times and tourneys etc etc.That was my thought, not too worried about it though.

how much would you recomend for this tourney? 20-30?im redepositing, stars might be my option this timefull tilt has been very, very mean lately...change is good.
Depends on the person. I wouldn't go into a 3R without at least $60 on hand but that's just me...I'm a lil' on the crazy side :club: I think DoinSublime recommended something like 5 rebuy. You should probably listen to him.

of course, this is an awesome tournament. no cash yesterday which was disappointing. AIPF with QQ and about 7k. Five callers everyone all in one guy has us covered. The QQ was best until JJ hit his set on the turn and scooped a 26k pot. After that I didnt get anything goin and ended rebuy period with 3+3+3 for 5k.

Yeah, not playing tonight, sorry guys. Prolly will be in tomorrow.

For some real fun, you all should check out the Negreanu Open on FCP.
It has said repeatedly that the play money tables are full, so I can't even have a look at the site without depositing money.And I've heard that the software is terrible, so I definitely want to at least look first.Other than that, I would be there.

well i should be focusing on my studying but i figure i either bust and can study anyways or i make a deep run and it is all worth it.probably the last time i take a shot at this one for a while before i go back to grinding 4.40s and small SNGs, even though i am barely making money.

Same guy that pulled the squeeze when I would've hit quads last night, and then that I busted two hands later, is on my table again, being all cocky and saying <BALLLLIN> when he won an all in on the 3rd hand.Yeah buddy, you're ballin' with your -56% ROI.I love this guy.